Chapter-9

Third Person POV:

Veer: what did you say?? Rape?? Whose Rape we are talking about?

Vardhan: Veer here we are talking about my doll, your best friend. That....

Kabir: how is she? I just came to know that she met with an accident?

Vardhan: how dare you come here? Take him..

Prem Chahuhan: Why are you taking my son? What's wrong? Here we came to see our future daughter in law, & Raj look how your brother is treating my son?

Vardhan: Take this man. And tell Karan that I personally investigate him. Aside, Mr. Prem let me tell you all the charges against your son:

1. Trying to rape the innocent girls.

2. Involved in Rahi Shekhawat accident.

3. Involved in drugs activity.

Prem Chahuhan: what are you saying my son never does all this?

And look who's talking who is already involved in the Mafia.

Vardhan: You are right that I'm Mafia, but I never hurt innocent people, and never deal with any drugs. But now he messed up with my family, messed up with my doll. And for that he will get punishment. Take him.

Prem Chahuhan: Ask your brother to stop.

Raj Uncle: Noooo, I thought by marrying my daughter to your son is my right decision but no I'm wrong, see what happens to my princesses. She is fighting for her breath.

I don't want to see you and your son again, and our friendship ends here. Also, let me tell you that my brother belongs to the Mafia but he never treats any girl like your son does. Take him wherever you want but don't show his face to me again.

Karan: Dad, how's the doll!!

Vardhan: don't know son.

Abhi: Karan... how are you?

Karan: I'm good. How are you?

Just then the doctor came, and told us that her condition is very critical, operation is successful but she is in coma.

Vardhan: Karan, prepares the plane, and asks our doctors to be ready there. We are bringing our doll to her home. THE ACTUAL HOME.

What does that mean about her actual home??

Vardhan: Doc can I take my daughter back to her home, whatever the equipment you want I can board that in my plane.

Doctor: I understand your concern, but her current situation is not good right now. At Least we have to wait for 24hrs.

Siya Aunty: you can't take my daughter away. She is my daughter Vardhan.

Vardhan: Noo Bhabhi, I gave you my daughter because it's your sister's last wish that she be never raised in my world. So, instead of dad I let her call me Chachu. When I gave you my little doll you both promised me that no matter what you never let her cry. And just for some business profit my brother decides to marry her to that bastard.

It was Karan, who always sees her doll from a distance because he doesn't want to miss any moment of her life. And when he came to know about that bastard he got hyper, but I controlled him.

But I lost my control when I heard her sobs and she told me come and speak with you. Why Bhai? Why? You don't love her? Because of your one decision my doll was devastated and now I can't see her like that.

Karan: Dad everything is done...

Nurse: we shifted the patient in her room. You can see her but for some time. And only one person can stay with her.

Vardhan: my men & I'll stay...

Veer/Abhi/Rishi: Can we also stay!!

This is all so shocking for me. So this is the reason why always Siya aunty was over protective towards Rahi.