Chapter-10

After 6 Months:

Abhi POV:

These 6 months without seeing her was like hell for all of us.

Especially for Mom & Veer. Mom was talking with everyone but every night we found her in Princesses room.

And for Veer, he indulges himself in business. Meeting after Meeting, he also looks after Rahi's business as well. Also, he started drinking again. Yup, again after his breakup he starts drinking but when Rahi comes back for her holidays he stops because she hates drinkers. So for her sake he stops.

After 2 days Rishi is going to engage with Ava, he doesn't want to do his engagement right now but he promised Rahi so he is doing.

Everyone is preparing for his engagement, but Veer is not here. I know Rishi is missing his brother, but we can understand his pain. He is missing his best friend and when she needs him most he was not there for her. He is in guilt, because when Kabir is misbehaving with her she called him but he was with his so-called girlfriend so he didn't pick her call and he never came to know about all this.

I still remember that hospital scene when Karan outburst on him and is not ready to listen to anything.

Flashback:

Karan: Whatever happens to the doll, it's done, dad tomorrow morning we are taking back to Paris. To her home and its final. As per Mom, I wish you gave her to Badi Ma(ElderMom) but see what happens to her now.

Veer: No, you can't take her; she lives here with us.

Karan: No Veer, she will not. And how can you stop me from taking away my doll? When she needs you, you were not there for her. Not a single person of you.

Veer/Abhi: What do you mean Karan?

Karan: Don't give me that look like you don't know anything. She tried to call both of you but not getting any response. She called Dad and guess what by luck I'm in Rome for some business purpose and when dad called me I just reached on time before he did anything.

And after seeing her in that state it broke me completely.

Vardhan: Enough of all this. Bhai when I gave my doll to you, you promised me to always take care of her but now you got ready for her marriage to that bastard why?

Dad: I know what I did was wrong, but I'm helpless. One day Prem came to visit to ask Rahi's hand for marriage but I told him that first I want to meet his son.

After a few days, he came back with his son, and we were discussing business. I like his son, but I didn't know about his reality and I can't give my princesses hand to anyone so I hired a private detective then only I came to know about him and I canceled this marriage proposal.

But what he showed me shocked me to hell, it was my princesses pictures which he modified because I know my princesses never go to such places but he told me if I don't agree to this marriage then he posts all these pictures on media, and then no one will accept her as his wife.

He also told me to transfer Rahi's shares on his name, what do you call Abhi, my lawyer mistakenly dropped that papers? No, I told him to drop those papers near you. Because I want to stop him anyway.

Vardhan: If you know all this why you didn't tell me? See because of your one mistake my doll is in a coma now. We all always try that she never gets hurt but because of one person she was hurt twice.

Karan: Let it be dad!!! Tomorrow morning we will take her back.

I already informed doctors to be prepared with all the equipment.

End of flashback.

Since that day till date, we never saw her again. We don't know about anything.

Sometimes I tried to connect with Karan, but he told me that she is still in a coma.

And here Veer, he never talks to anyone. Not even me, Rishi.

He hardly comes back to home, always in the office... Karan words broke his heart, whenever he needed her she was there for him but when she needed him he was not there for her.

This guilt is killing my friend day by day. And here I'm just trying to resolve everything but I know this sadness in this house & in our life only one person can remove and that is Rahi.

I was just waiting for that day & I wish it would come fast.