Epilogue

8 Months Later:

Abhi POV:

We are all gathered for the meeting but Veer is looking somewhat distracted, he is not concentrating on the meeting.

He continuously looked at his phone, I know since yesterday night Rahi is not feeling well. I told him that I can handle this meeting but he insisted that he needed to attend this meeting, so here we are in the meeting.

When the meeting is going to end, his mobile vibrates continuously. He is standing with the client and by his look I can say that they are discussing something very important. So I took his phone and when I received the call the news which I received had broken me. All of a sudden his mobile dropped from my hand and he saw that.

Veer: What happened Abhi???

Abhi:........

Veer: Abhi, I'm asking you what happened??? Is everything okay... Who called me???

Abhi: We need to go... She slipped....

Veer: Who slipped and where do we need to go???

Abhi: Rahi... She is in the hospital... he water broked....

Veer: What???

Abhi: Yes, we need to go right now...

Veer: Let's go....

After 30 minutes:

Veer POV:

We reached the hospital, and we asked about Rahi at the reception and they told us that we need to rush to the 5th floor, we both reached the 5th floor in some minutes and there we saw our family.

Misha: Abhi...

Veer: How's she... how she slipped...

Mom: she is in the garden area and all of a sudden her water broke and then she slipped on the water... So we rushed her to hospital, doctors are taking care of her...

Veer: I hope she will be fine...

Abhi: Everything will be okay...

Doctor: Congratulations!!!

Veer: How's she ???

Doctor: Whom you are asking???

Krish: Ofcourse we are asking about bhabhi...

Doctor: Ohh!!! I thought you were asking about your daughter...

All: Daughter!!!

Doctor: Yes daughter!!! Rahi has given birth to a baby girl... and let me tell you both are doing fine...

Veer: Really!!! Can I see them...

Doctor: Not now, Rahi is unconscious right now and yes the nurse is bringing your daughter out...

Congratulations once again!!!

Thank you doctor...

Finally, I became a Dad. Rahi has given me the 2nd best gift of my life because the 1st gift she has given to me is her love...

Nurse finally brought my daughter. I was so shocked to see her, she is a mixture of both of us... I hesitate to hold her but she is my part and with full courage I hold her.

I saw the happiness in everyone faces, Mom-Dad(My & Rahi)& Chachu they became Grandparents, Abhi, Krish, & Karan became uncles and Misha, Ava, Kriya & Mehak became aunts and ofcousre me and Rahi became Mom & Dad!!!

They shifted Rahi in her room and once she was conscious I gave her our daughter and she got tears in her eyes. I know she has been waiting for this day for the last 9 months.

Krish: She is just a carbon copy of her Mom & Dad!!! Bhabhi have you decided any name of my princess.

Abhi: Your princess!!! She is my princess!!!

Karan: No she is my princess!!!

Rahi: She is the princess of our family so there is no need to fight for her!!!

Krish: Can I spoil her!!!

Veer: No way!! you can't spoil her!!!

Rahi: Yes, you all can spoil her because I know how much she means to all of you... and yes I have decided the name of our baby girl!!!

Kriya: What is it??? Tell us fast...

Rahi: Her name is "VERA"... Veer's & Rahi's VERA...

Finally my family has been completed... I had a loving wife... who loved me with her whole heart... I had a loving family who can go to any extent for each other's happiness and now I have a loving daughter... to whom I can do everything...

Happiness meaning: The only thing that holds true happiness is that moment when you're in it!!!