Chapter-43

Veer POV:

Finally I got married to my love once again, after finishing all the rituals when we were taking the blessings from our family members then suddenly we heard some noises.

I know what's going on because it's my plan, and everything is going on as per the plan only.

When Mohit is telling everyone what's going on, how he is stuck in the traffic, then hotel security stopped him from entering. This is all my plan, the Commissioner of the Metropolitan Police is Chachu's friend, so he agreed to help us, and the Hotel owner is my friend but Karan managed him somehow.

When everyone was asking whom Rahi got married to, she just gave me a smiling face.

I am just watching the faces of my family members & my Grandfather family, even Mohit is hell shocked at what is going on here.

No one has any idea who Rahi got married to, then finally it's time to finish this suspense and then Karan told everyone that she got married to that person she loves the most, to that person she can do anything.

Everyone asked him what he meant by this.... and he said he meant that... before he could finish the next word I said it's me...

Veer!!!!

I just heard my name from everyone, by their facial expression I can say that they are just hell shocked to see me. My family just ran towards me and gave me a tight group hug.

My mom was crying while holding me tightly, Dad & Rishi were trying to control their tears.

Everyone was happy to see me back, but from the corner of my eye I saw that some people are not happy to see me back. After the group hug I just gave a smile to my family members and now it's time to settle all the things which have been done in this 1 year gap.

Rahi already told me what happened in this 1 year and the left out things I came to know when I reached London back.

I was walking towards my Grandfather and by seeing him I can say that he was shocked how this was possible.

Veer: Are you all not happy to see me back?

Grandfather: It's nothing like that... ofcourse we are happy to see our son back.

Veer: But by seeing all your facial expressions it's telling another story...

Grandfather: What... What do you mean?

Veer: You all know very well what I mean...

Grandfather: Look Sameer, how your son is treating us.

Sameer(Dad): Veer, what is wrong with you... Is there something which we didn't know?

Veer: Why don't you ask them Dad, ask them what happened to me in this last 1 year? Where I'm in this 1 year.

Sameer(Dad): What do you mean?

Veer: Then listen to all of you very carefully what I'm saying next. I know Dad you love them alot but your father, brother, sister-in-law, nephew are not like that as you all think they are.

They all came here to kill me because if I die then they will all get mine & Rahi's property. If they get her married to the person as per their wish.

Sameer(Dad): What are you saying?

Grandfather: It's not true... I didn't know why you were saying all this.

Veer: You know very well what I'm saying is true. Just tell me onething why you are so eager for Rahi to marry Mohit?

Grandfather: It's because after your death she was so lonely, and I find Mohit is a suitable person for her because his wife also left him. So I thought they could complete eachother.

Veer: I can't believe you... You all planned all this. You all know who Mohit is, & which family he belongs.

Sameer(Dad): What do you mean?

Veer: He is none other than Kabir's brother.

Everyone: What??