Chapter-13

Veer POV:

I reached home for an engagement party with little tipsy, not so sober and not so drunken state.

Abhi as usual started giving me a lecture.

After sometime Rishi & Ava came on the stage and both looked stunning.

When they were going to exchange the rings, I heard that voice and my world stop there.

She said: Hey, stop... how you can get engaged without me....

And we all look at the voice which is behind us. We all are in shock state...

Siya aunty rushes towards her and gives the bear hug to her, she is crying... she is in the wheelchair looking weak, after that uncle, mom & dad she came forward and gave her a hug.

She comes towards Abhi & Misha but she hugs Abhi only and Rishi & Ava came from the stage and they all do a group hug.

After that she came near to me but again she shocked me. She just slapped me and said that when I know she doesn't like to drink then why did I drink and come to the party.

I just stared at her and after that just gave her a hug and told her that I'll be back and give the kiss on the forehead and run towards my room.

I rip off my clothes and shave and take a quick bath and get ready fastly.

When I reached the party area, she was talking with Ava & Rishi, and Misha was just listening to their conversation from her face. I know she is shocked why she is not talking to her.

But the next word from Karan stops me on track, when he told Abhi that she lost her memories from the last 2 years that's why she didn't remember her.

I'm in shock and asked him what he is saying?

Karan:Look Veer, I know you are in shock but it's true she doesn't remember anything and if she tries to recollect those memories again then it will be very dangerous for her.

So never ever tell her about this.

Veer: So, what you told her when she wakes up from the coma.

Karan: Truth!! She knows that she lost her memories for the last 2 years, but the doctor suggests her not to think about that. And we all agreed on this.

Abhi: Are you and chachu will be staying this time for some months or are you planning to leave asap.

Karan: No, doll wants us to stay here sometime and we agreed on that, she wants to spend some time with you all before going back to Paris again.

Veer/Abhi: What do you mean?

Karan: she is leaving with us... she will live with us.

Veer/Abhi:It can't be possible.

Karan: it is guys.

When we were speaking, I heard her voice again and on the stage, what was she doing there?

Rahi: Excuse Me everyone, I'm extremely sorry because of me the ceremony was on hold, but now we can resume so I would like to Rishi & Ava come on the stage and exchange the rings.

She took the rings and gave them to both of them and they exchanged their rings. Now everyone was happy because the smile of this home is back.

But for a small amount of time only.