Chapter-18

Abhi POV:

I was shell shocked that Veer asked Rahi. I know my sister feels towards him, but what about him? I know he doesn't love her. Because somewhere in his heart he still loves Sanaya.

I wish I was wronged about this because if this happens I don't know how Rahi will handle the situation.

She always loved him and as her elder brother I needed to protect my sister's happiness. And if Karan comes to know about all this, I don't know how he will react because I know him very well.

But I'm still waiting for Rahi's answer, not only me but everyone. Especially Veer, yup he wants to know the answer.

Next Morning

Rahi & Veer came together and she told everyone that she is ready for this marriage. I saw the happiness in everyone's faces and for my sister her happiness is showing in her eyes. I knew that she would accept this proposal because she loves him.

I'm happy for both of them, but what she said next changed my & Karan reaction. She put the condition before us that if they want her to get married then Me & Karan should get married first.

I mean yes I'm ready to marry Misha but I don't know about her and for Karan he was in total shocked. But for her happiness he said yes means we both said yes. And to see the smile on her face it was magic for us.

After all the discussion Veer excused and took Rahi somewhere. He said to me that he wants to talk to her alone. I said okay but don't know getting some weird feelings, it's like something is going to happen.

I told Karan because I know he can do anything for Rahi's happiness. He told me not to take tension and he will handle everything.

Veer POV:

Rahi came to my room and told me that she wants to give her answer in front of everyone. I said okay and we moved towards where all were seating.

When Rahi said Yes for my proposal, I'm very happy I released my breath which I don't know from how much time I'm holding. I saw the happiness in everyone's faces and for Rahi her eyes were dancing with happiness.

But she said before her marriage took place she wanted Abhi & Karan to get married. I know Abhi loves Misha a lot but for Karan I don't know is a girl in his life or not. But when Rahi told Kriya I'm happy for him because I can see the love in his eyes for her.

Everyone is busy preparing for our engagement(Mine+Rahi, Abhi+Misha, Karan+Kriya).

She was very excited, but I want to tell her about my past. I don't want her to be found by others, so I decided to talk to her.

I excused and told Abhi that I'm taking Rahi with me and will be late.

I took Rahi with me, and I'm just driving towards my place, which no one knows, but now she will know. I want her to tell everything which she doesn't know. Because she knows me very well.

But on the other side I had a fear how she would react once she knew the truth.