Chapter-40

Rahi POV:

I know when we returned home everyone was shocked, I wanted to know what happened to him a year back but he didn't say anything to me. He just assures me that we will go back to London asap.

Once he convenience me back, I just came back to my room and get freshup. After 3hours he came into the room and told me to pack the bags as we are leaving tomorrow for London. I was shocked, I wanted to ask him what's going on, but I knew my Veer would not tell me anything until and unless he wanted to and if I make puppy eyes infront of him he will not melt this time.

Next morning when we were all ready Chachu came there and told us that I should leave with Karan bhai, and bhabhi as Veer & him will join us back to London soon. But I don't want to leave my Veer again, and he promised me that he will come soon, also Chachu took promise me that whatever bhai told there I just agree on that and I shouldn't reveal to anyone that Veer is back. I promised both of them and soon we left for London, and Veer promised me that he would call me daily or after 1 or 2hours.

Once we reach London, I don't want to go back home but bhai assures me that I have followed Veer wish so we came back home, everyone was very happy to see me back but still some people are there who are not happy to see me back. After a little chit chat with everyone when I told everyone that I'm going to my bedroom I froze on the stairs by Karan bhai next word.

Karan: Rahi is ready to marry.

Me: What?

Karan: Right that is why we are back, you forgot when you told me about meeting with him and next day you told me that you want to marry him because you want to Bade Papa happy & safe, that is why only we came back here. But where is Mohit?

Me: But Bhai...

Karan: Relax Rahi, Kriya can you please take her in the room.

Grandfather: We are happy that she is ready to marry, he is such a nice guy.

Karan: Does he still want to marry her?

Grandfather: Ofcourse, even today morning he was asking about her, when she will be back. But we don't know anything.

Karan: So you can tell him to come back and we should start preparation for the wedding as Rahi needs to marry by day after tomorrow.

Everyone: What??

Karan: Yes, that is why we are here.

Abhi: I need to talk to you Karan.

Karan: Sure, we will but right now we need to plan the wedding, can we do the arrangements like we did on Veer & Rahi marriage time.

Abhi: Okay we will do the same arrangements as her & Veer wedding.

Rishi: What's going on here? Whose wedding preparations are going on? Karan bhai when you came and does bhabhi also come with you?

Karan: Yes Rahi also came, and it's Rahi wedding preparation going on...

Rishi: What? Are you kidding with me?

Karan: No, we are not. Now get ready and start preparation as the wedding will take place the day after tomorrow.

I don't understand how bhai can do this to me.

Me: Bhabhi you know na I can't marry to anyone when you know he is alive.

Kriya: I think this call is for you.

Me: But bhabhi...

Kriya: Take the call Rahi.

Me: Hello!!

Veer: Why is my jaan so upset?

Me: I missed you... you know what bhai told everyone that I'm ready to marry again.

Veer: So?? What's the problem, just marry na..

Me: Are you all out of your mind, how can I marry someone else, when you know better whom I love and whom I want to marry.

Veer: Hmmm, you promised me that you will follow Karan wordings and now you are denying that's not right jaan.

Me: But!!

Veer: No if's & No but's, promise me that you will follow his words. I Love Rahi!!!

Me: Fine, I'll do everything that bhai will tell me to do. I love you too!! :)