Chapter-45

Rahi POV:

Veer told everyone what happened to him in the last one year. Chachu handles the situation and now finally Mohit & Veer's grandparents are out of our life.

We take the blessing from everyone, Bhai, Veer, Rishi do their bro hug. I know that I hurt everyone from my behavior. This last one year I've been very distant from everyone, especially from bhai.

He somehow blamed himself for Veer's accident, also another hand i stopped speaking with him. I hardly spoke with anyone, I know I have to apologise to everyone.

Ahh Mmm, I'm extremely sorry for whatever I had done in the last one year, I know you all care about me but I know I hurt you all from ways or by my words. If possible then please forgive me.

Dad: Princess, we know what you have gone through in this last one year, and we are not angry or mad at you.

Abhi(Bhai): Princess, dad is absolutely right we are not mad at you. We are happy that now our family is complete.

Me: That's true but there is someone who is still missing in this family.

Rishi: Who bhabhi?

Me: Ava, she is still missing from being a part of this family. I know you have cancelled the marriage because your brother was not with us. But now he is back, so we can plan your wedding as soon as possible so that our family will be complete.

But before that I need to tell Veer something.

Veer: What happened? Are you alright?

Me: Yup, I'm fine but I need to tell you something very important which you deserve to know. I know after hearing that you will be angry with me or stop talking with me but I need to tell you everything which I didn't tell you when we met in Paris. But believe me I tried but can't say anything to you.

Veer: What happened? Please tell me.

Me: Veer, when I'm planning to come to New York at that time I got to know that I...I'm... I'mmm...

Veer: Rahi please tell me clearly... What happened to you? Please tell me, I promise I wont be mad at you... You know na how much I love you.. Please jaan tell me clearly what happened at that time...

Me: Veer, I... I was pregnant at that time...

Veer: What?? What you said??? Please tell me again...

Me: I was pregnant... but our baby didn't survive... When bhai told us about your death... I was totally depressed and due to that our baby didn't survive.

I know I have to protect our baby and I didn't... I'm so sorry... Please forgive me...

Veer: Hey Jaan, stop crying it's not your fault...I knew all this... Kabir told me everything and our baby is not gone because you are in depression but they have killed our baby...

Abhi(Bhai): What do you mean that they killed your baby?

Dad/Chachu: Who killed my grandchild?

Veer: It's them only... who kidnapped me... who fake my death news to the whole world... they killed my baby...

Everyone: What??