Chapter-14

Rahi POV:

When I woke up from the coma, Chachu & Karan bhai told me that they would bring me to Paris.

Karan bhai asked me how this accident happened. But I don't remember anything I gave him with a blank face.

He called the doctor, when they asked the date from me I saw the calendar and told it was April 2nd 2018, and then he informed Chachu and bhai that I lost my last 2 years memories.

When I asked Chachu about today's date then he told me it's 3rd April 2020, then bhai told me that tomorrow is Rishi & Ava engagement.

I begged both of them to take me back to London, after begging multiple of time bhai ready to take me back to London. But on one condition that I need to come back with him, till I'm not fully recovered. I know Karan bhai also loves me a lot. He can do anything.

After reaching back to London, first they took me to his apartment where I can get dressed up for the party. He prepared all the things, make-up artist, my dress matching sandals I mean everything. When I was going towards his room to say thanks I stopped in the middle way, he was talking with someone... not someone, it's a girl. He saw me and introduced me to his fiancée Kriya. I saw her somewhere then it strikes me she is a renowned dancer of Britain. I congratulate him and ask whether Chachu knows or not, he nods his head. I'm super happy that they made a cute couple. When I look into her eyes it shows that she loves my brother very much.

When we reached home, the ceremony was going to start but I made my presence known and at first everyone was in shock and then mom, dad, uncle, aunty, bhai, Rishi & Ava came forward and hugged me.

But that stupid, he was standing there when I reached towards him he smells like alcohol so I just slap him and tell him how he can come here in this state. He told me he would be back in 10. And run towards his room.

After the engagement party, we all gathered in the garden area and everyone was happy because I'm back.

But when I saw him, he was looking a little bit sad. I tried to speak with him but Abhi bhai told me to take a rest and in the morning we will talk.

As per doctors I need proper rest. So they bring me back to my room.

I put my body down on bed. I don't know when sleep took me but before I go into deep sleep I hear his voice saying that please don't go back. His life was miserable because I'm not here for him.

He told me he missed me a lot and kissed my foreheadand after that I'm in a deep sleep