Chapter-41

Veer POV:

I know what I planned is very risky, but I have to do it. Once Karan, Kriya & Rahi left for London, we reached the place and got her free because I know once they will come to know about my escape they will torture her like they always do.

I still remember how she always helped me, she is like a sister to me and I have to save her from them at any cost, Chachu is also ready to help her and I know once Chachu takes her in his custody then no one dares in Paris to go against him.

We are three going back to London, where my family, my love, my life lives.

As per the plan we are staying at a hotel, of course I have to hide my face because here everyone knows me who I am, because it's Alex hotel my friend, I think Chachu & Karan forgot that. But I can't blame them as Rahi marriage will happen here only.

After getting freshen up I got the call from my love and by her voice I know she is very upset, and heartbroken, because till now Karan informed everyone that Rahi is ready to marry again and by listening to this she is very upset.

It took me 15 minutes to convince her to do the same as Karan is saying, I know she can do anything for me and goes with me; I can do anything for her and now it's time for payback to all those people who are the reason for our misery. In the corporate world everyone knows that I'm a ruthless businessman but in my personal life I'm just the opposite but now they will see the same ruthless Veer.

Chachu's men already handle their part, now the day after tomorrow is the show time, which I'm eagerly waiting for.

Marriage Day:

Abhi POV:

I don't know but I'm feeling something fishy, since Karan, Rahi came back I know they are hiding something from everyone, but what that I can't figure out.

But how come Rahi is ready to get married again when she already cleared to everyone that she will not never and ever get married again except one person, so that means he is alive, but??

Rishi: Bhai, we have to do something, to stop this marriage. Look everyone is shocked and happy at the same time and you know what day is today how bhabhi can marry today?

Abhi: I understand your concern Rishi, but whatever is happening just watch because I think there is something which they didn't tell us. So just watch and do whatever Karan is saying because I know my brother very well he can go at any limit for Rahi's happiness.

Rishi: But Bhai?? Fine, I'll do whatever Karan Bhai will tell me.

Karan: Hey, what are you guys doing here we need to welcome the groom, look he has arrived.

Alex: Abhi, Karan, Rishi, I know you all love Rahi alot, I do the same because she is my best friend's love but I'm sorry to say I'll not be part of this marriage, because I always see Rahi as Veer's bride.

Karan: I know, and I understand your feelings but it's Rahi's wish that you attend her wedding, because she knows what Veer is to you and if you remember their wedding took place here in your hotel and she needs your presence on this occasion as well. So, please stay.

Alex: But!!

Abhi: Please stay Alex, she needs her family and friends's support.

Alex: Okay!! Just for Rahi's happiness.