Snowy Birthday

A/N: Hi, I know this is late, but I wanted to wrote this chapter. It's Minerva's birthday so it's Christmas eve, if you guys want a Christmas chapter I will write it. It will be a smut chapter though, so be prepared. It'll be late, but be prepared. Also, if you aren't following me on TikTok, do so cause I have a series on their where it is purely your request on what you want to see where Draco is a Hufflepuff dating a Slytherin. Go check it out, my username is Skippy6804! Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

Your pov:

It was the day of Christmas Eve, it was Minerva's birthday and her parents were setting up the party that day while the kids put up the Christmas decor. Draco was working so he wasn't home, I was making the cake with our house-elf, Dobby. "Mommy, where are the ornaments daddy got me last year," Minerva questioned. "Check in the basement," I answered. "Should me in the small box on the shelf, ask you brothers to get it." "Can I have some frosting?" Minerva asked, hopefully. I giggled lightly then put a dab of it on her lips, making Minerva smile before she left.

"Mom, where do I hide Minerva's present?" Remus questioned. "In the pile of Christmas gifts," I told. At that moment, the floo system went off and Harry walked in. "Hello," He smiled, walking into the kitchen. "Uncle Harry!" Remus beamed, running to him. "Hello, Remi!" Harry smiled, picking him up in a hug. "Do me a favor, go put these under the tree." Remus grabbed the bags of presents then went off. "Where's Draco?" Harry asked. "At work," I answered. "You know, doctor and such, he still has to work hut he has Christmas off and the day after."

"Ginny and the others will be here later, I just thought I come by early to help," Harry told. "Dobby, go make sure the driveway is cleared," I ordered and the house-elf went off. "You can stir the frosting." Harry did so and spoke, "I heard Remus and Scorpius got their Hogwarts letters." "Don't remind me, I never thought I would feel sad that my kids are going to Hogwarts," I admitted. "They're growing up too fast." "Well, be happy they don't have to go worrying as we did," Harry said. "Between you and me, Remus is gonna be a Gryffindor."

"Whatever you say, if we are saying it, I think Albus is a Slytherin," I replied. "Ginny does as well," Harry replied. "Well, soon they'll be getting their Hogwarts letter as well," I mentioned. "Are we old?" "You and Draco still look twenty," Harry replied. "Ha ha," I scoffed. "I'm home," Draco said, walking in. "Welcome home, honey," I smiled as he kissed my cheek. "Potter," Draco greeted. "Malfoy," Harry returned. "Where's Minerva?" Draco questioned. "In the living room, decorating the tree," I answered. "What did you get her?" "I got her two things, one for her collection and the other for her town," Draco told.

"You spoil her," I said. "I know," Draco smiled, pecking my lips. "Papa!" Minerva beamed and Draco picked her up in a hug. "Happy birthday, sunshine!" Draco smiled. "You want to see the tree?" Minerva questioned. "Of course, lead the way," Draco said setting her down then went off. I smiled then started decorating the cake as Harry spoke, "She is a daddy's girl." "We have our moments," I assured. "The last thing I want is to be distant from my kids." "I know the feeling," Harry agreed. "I feel like Albus is pushing me away."

"Well, try doing the things he likes," I said. "Find common interest, stuff like that." "This stuff seemed so much easier growing up," Harry replied. "You're telling me? My kids are turning into Fred and George," I joked. "My kids are Weasleys," Harry added and we both laughed. Soon, everyone arrived, my parents, Fred and George, the Weasleys including Ron and Hermione. Minerva's birthday was celebrated, we laughed and smiled, had her favorite for dinner, and sang to her then she blew out her birthday candle. Soon, it was time for her to open her presents, she got new ballet shoes from her grandparents, books from Hermione and her family, a sweater from Molly, joke boxes from Fred and George, and finally a broomstick from her Uncle Harry.

"A broomstick?" Draco questioned. "Yeah, she told me that she wanted one so she can play Quidditch," Harry smiled. "I think she's old enough." "Why didn't you tell me, Minerva?" Draco questioned. "Nobody asked me," Minerva replied. "I want to be a chaser like mom." I smiled, putting my arm around Draco then I spoke, "Why don't you open our present, Minni." Draco grabbed the two boxes and gave them to her. She shook it lightly then took out an alarm clock, but it wad filed with what you would see inside a snow globe and the nest was a little lady for the town in the piano room.

 She shook it lightly then took out an alarm clock, but it wad filed with what you would see inside a snow globe and the nest was a little lady for the town in the piano room

"The clock plays Christmas tunes and the lady is for the town to complete it," Draco smiled

"The clock plays Christmas tunes and the lady is for the town to complete it," Draco smiled. Minerva glowed and rang the alarm of the clock, it gave a little chimed of deck the halls. Minerva smiled then hugged her father then me making me smile. "Happy birthday, sweetheart," I smiled before she pulled away. She went off with her brothers and cousin and they spent time together. Minerva having the best day of her life, with Christmas the day after. Draco put his arm around me as we talked with family for the rest of the night.