First day of School

"You're gonna pick us up, right?" Remus questioned. It was the twin's first day of school and Remus was very nervous as his twin was very excited. "And you're gonna be here right when the bell rings to go home." "Yes, we will," Draco assured fixing his hair. "That's why we took a day off." They were right outside the school. (A/N: It will run like an American school because I don't know how British ones work) "Let's go, we'll drop you off at your class." Y/n insisted. Remus took her hand immediately as Scorpius walked happily along.

"Hi, this is Mrs. Pillsbury's class." She questioned the ginger teacher. "Yes, I'm guessing these little ones will be in my class." She smiled. Remus hid behind his mother as Scorpius smiled, "Hi!" He noticed his brother hiding and spoke, "I'm sorry, my brother's a bit nervous." "It's okay, a lot of kids are." Mrs. Pillsbury said kneeling to his level. "Hi, I'm Mrs. Pillsbury." Remus slowly stepped out and shook her hand. "I'll be your teacher for your first year." "Remus Potter-Malfoy." He introduced.

"And this is his brother, Scorpius," Draco added. "Well, I'm excited to get to know you both. We'll be starting class soon." She smiled then walked away. "Be nice to the other kids, do good in class, and make sure Scorpius doesn't get into any trouble." Y/n told Remus. "Be good, Scorpius, and make sure you do the classwork." "Yes, mom," Scorpius replied. "And look after each other," Draco added. Remus hugged his mother then hugged his father tightly. "Do I have to go, daddy?" Remus frowned.

Draco looked at him and his son gave him sad eyes. "Do they have to go?" He asked his wife. "They have to go." She giggled. "You have to go, Remy." Draco sighed. "You'll have fun, and soon you'll go to Hogwarts. Give it a try." "Okay," Remus sighed pulling away. "Be good, and try to like it for me and your father." Y/n pleaded. "Okay." The twins chorused. Y/n kissed Remus' head then did the same to Scorpius. "Don't forget dad's kiss," Scorpius added. "What did you teach them?" Y/n joked.

"A very important lesson," Draco smirked. "We'll pick you up and you can tell us about your day when we walk home." "Promise?" Remus questioned. "Always." His mother assured. Remus hugged his parents tightly for a moment with his little arms making Draco pout slightly. "Remus," Draco sighed kneeling down to his level and hugging him back. "I love you, daddy," He said. Y/n pouted as well and kneeled down next to Draco. "Scorpius, Remus," She spoke and they got close to her.

"If you need to unleash your powers because of your emotions, go somewhere people can't find you and unleash it." They nodded then hugged their mother one more time before the bell rang for them to go to class. "I love you, mommy," Remus said before they went to class. "Why was that so difficult?" Draco questioned. "Because they're growing up, if it helps — your daughter won't leave for another year or two." Y/n assured playfully. "I love you, but I'm worried," Draco spoke.

"They'll be fine, Draco, they're Potter-Malfoys." Y/n smiled. "I hope you're right," Draco sighed. "Just in case, Spark, watch them." Spark came to life and followed the kids. The twins walked into class and they sat down next to each other. Remus fiddled with his pencil and wrote down a list of things that he plans to do in school with his brother Scorpius. The list consisted of getting good grades and making new friends. "Mom and dad said that grades are very important, that we should make our days in school the best time of our life," Remus said.

"Are you making a to-do list?" Scorpius questioned and Remus nodded. "You got to relax and not plan, just go with the flow." "You got to stop using the word flow," Remus said then the class started. "Good morning, everyone," Mrs. Pillsbury greeted. "Shush, please. I know you are all excited to get learning and I got fun activities to do, but we have to get through the role." The teacher called role and she called two names, "Scorpius and Remus Potter-Malfoy?" "Here," they chorused.

A girl gasped slightly gaining their attention and she quickly looked away. Once the roll call was finished, Mrs. Pillsbury spoke, "Today, I want you to get to know each other, so we will be going around the room and say two cool things about themselves." A few kids started their fact about themselves. There was a girl with her hair in a ponytail and a nice dress on. "Hi, I'm Amy, and my mom's a dentist and my dad is a cop," She said with pride and some snobbishness. "Oh, and they let me paint my nails." Scorpius snickered quietly with Remus because of her nature.