I have a youtube! *edited*

Gotcha! I don't, but I need you guys to click on this chapter! The truth is I didn't know what to name this chapter. Hi, if you made it this far that means you're real fan. I wanted to tell you guys what's going to happen, the next few chapter may be short but this is because I am going to use the next few chapter to tell you more about Minerva, Remus, and Scorpius. It's gonna be more on their personality and their hobbies and life. One will be about Minerva and what she likes to do, one will be about Scorpius, and one will be about Remus. Some will be sad and others will be happy and fun, but it's all gonna be okay because I have a Halloween chapter in the works that I'll be uploading October 31 of course. This is just a heads up for future chapters.

I also want you guys to know to know what the kids look like, so here are the twins and Minerva.

Scorpius and Remus Potter-Malfoy (Bare with me because I couldn't find a picture of Benji. I'm just using his face, not using the actual person. Please don't comment about any TikToc drama, I'm really just using his face and nothing more. Scorpius and Remus are kids that I'm making based off of what JK Rowling wrote. Thank you! )

Minerva Potter-Malfoy

Other than that, I hope you enjoy the next chapters and please stay safe

Other than that, I hope you enjoy the next chapters and please stay safe. Thank you all for reading and I'll talk to you all soon.