Again

Your pov:

"Okay, they are currently one-year-old," Draco said pointed the camera at the twins. I decided to do work at home from now on, to take care of the twins which is good. The times I need to go into work are the times animals need to be tamed or shipments come in. Anyways, we were in the living room recording them again, Draco was documenting while I was on the floor sitting on my legs. "Remus and Scorpius have started speaking," Draco told. "Remus spoke first, but both of their first words were each other's names like their mom and uncle." "Well, Scorpius said Remus' name," I corrected. "Remus kept saying, 'Scorpi, Scorpi!'" "Scorpi," Remus repeated.

"Yes, just like that," I giggled. "They know how to crawl, they knew actually pretty early. At the same time, it was like they were going on missions around the house." "Both of then are currently resting on their stomachs, which they like to do," Draco told. "My lovely wife sitting g off to the side, finally taking a break," Draco said pointing the camera at me. I smiled then Draco added, "The twins call her 'mama.'" "They call Draco, 'papa' which was weird, cause every time you say daddy's home when you see them," I pointed out. "I think it's because of the show they watch when they're eating."

"Speaking of which, we got a muggle TV," Draco said turning the camera to the flat screen. "I just started to learn how to use it, I thought you had to talk to it." I laughed as he pointed the camera back at the twins. "Anyway, the twins are going to walk soon, hopefully," Draco said. "They are pulling themselves up on things, but they walk just yet. We're hoping they will soon." At that moment, Remus looked reader to crawl but he tried standing up. "There he goes," Draco said excited making me gasp. "Com on, Remus," I encouraged.

Scorpius stood up as well and grabbed onto Remus as if helping him keep his balance with him. "That's it, Scorp," Draco smiled. They both took one step together then started walking towards me quickly making Draco and I beamed. I hugged them once they got to me. "You did it! Both of you!" I smiled. Draco set the camera down pointing it at us then went to picked them up triumphantly. "I'm so proud of you two," Draco smiled setting them down then sat next to me. Remus sat in my lap while Scorpius sat on Draco's, I smiled at them then kissed their heads.

"Actually, good thing you have the camera on," I smiled setting Remus on Draco's lap next to his brother. "I have gift for the twins and for you." I went to go get it then came back with a small box. Remus and Scorpius crawled back to their toys by the time I came back. I handed it to Draco and waited excitedly. "What's this?" Draco questioned smiling. "Something we'll need soon," I replied. "Just open it." Draco did so and took out a tissue paper and saw what was inside and dropped the box. "No," Draco smiled and I nodded. "Really?" I smiled nodding causing Draco to beam and hug me tightly.

"Show the camera," I giggled. Draco took out the small onesie that said 'Daddy's girl' and placed it back in the box before saying, "We're having another child, and it's a girl." "It's a girl," I confirmed. Draco hugged me again before kissing me passionately for a quick moment then got the twins. "Remus, Scorpius, you two are gonna have a sister," Draco smiled. I took Scorpius and held him as Draco held Remus. "As you can tell, Draco is very excited," I giggled. "I am, I'm really excited," Draco smiled. "Minerva, just a few shirt months and you'll be with us and we'll be a family."

"Can't wait," I smiled. "Neither can your brothers." Remus and Scorpius cooed happily then Draco said, "Good night, Minni." "Minni," Remus and Scorpius said. "Look at that," Draco smiled grabbing the camera. "Good night."

Hello, everyone, the next chapter will be when Minerva is born which is a very special chapter cause I changed her in a way. so, if ya'll have request on what you want to see when all the kids are born, then go ahead and comment. Also, if any of you watch the show Once Upon A Time then go check out my fanfic that I am writing called "Untellable Story" I think you guys will like it. I just think it's refreshing to write something knew with the others characters I love so much. so, please go check it out, I hope you like this chapter. Question of the day: What other fandoms are you a part of that you take pride in? Comment your answers! That's it, and that's all. ~Skippy