Vacation disaster

3rd person pov:

It was a sunny day at the ministry, Harry was head Auror for the day and Y/n was dropping off Teddy since everyone is going on vacation. "Well, you can still watch Teddy?" Y/n questioned after Harry told her that he was in charge for the day. "Of course, go have fun," Harry said. "Teddy's three, a lot could happen," his sister replied. "We're Potters, the phrase 'what can go wrong' means that everything will go wrong." "Nothing will happen," Harry assured. "Love, you ready?" Draco asked Y/n. "Yeah," she smiled. "Call me if anything, I'll run back." "You won't have to," Harry said with confidence.

"Okay, Teddy, be good," Y/n said kneeling to his level. He went on his toes and kissed her cheek and smiled, "Bye, Y/n." She smiled back then went off with Draco. "Come on, Teddy," Harry insisted grabbing his hand. "I can take care of you, no problem." They walked in the main room and saw Ron. "You still babysitting?" He questioned. "Everyone off on vacation still, Y/n went to her honeymoon with Draco. They're having it at their new house, she didn't tell me the address yet," Harry said lifting Teddy to sit on the table. "For good reason, so you don't interrupted anything," Ron said. "Like what if they were-" "I rather not think about it, Ron," Harry interjected.

"Already let my sister go off with him without thinking about Draco violating her." "I think 'violating' is the wrong word-" "Ron!" "Sorry," Ron snickered. Teddy looked around and spoke, "What's that?" He was looking at the stand. "It's for training," Harry answered. "To fight." Teddy kept looking around as some Aurors came in with a cage. "What's in there?" Harry questioned. "Nifflers, they were causing havoc in Hogsmeade, took them out of there right away." An auror answered. "Harry, I'm bored," Teddy sighed getting down.

He walked up to the cage and the niffler sniffed him and saw his button. "Stay away from that, Teddy," Harry cautioned. "They'll take your button." "Cool!" Teddy beamed petting on. "By the way," Ron said. "They want the sword of Gryffindor back at Hogwarts as soon as possible." "Well, we'll take it down from the display," Harry said. He got this Aurors stuff, he was so confident that nothing will go wrong. Until a few seconds later... "Hey, kid!" A female Auror called. Teddy freed all the nifflers with glee and they went around the station. "We need an contain them!" Someone said. "Call Y/n, she'll know how," Ron insisted.

"Right," Harry spoke and did just that. "Hey, sis." "Harry," she sighed. "There's a problem, right?" "No, just need to ask a question," Harry said suspiciously. The nifflers were crashing everyone taking every shiny thing they see. "Harry?" Y/n questioned. "I'm going back-" "No, everything's fine, bye!" Harry assured then hung up. "Okay, we need to handle this ourselves," Harry told. They all tried to grab them, but the nifflers dropped all the Floo Powder and they all ran in the transport. "We need to track them," Harry huffed. "Another problem," Ron mentioned. "They took the sword of Gryffindor." Harry sighed then remembered something.

"Okay, in Hogwarts, my sister used to take notes on every magical creatures in her notebook," Harry told. "We can get that and find something that could help us get these things." "Where is it?" Ron asked. "In her old school things," Harty replied. "Watch Teddy." He appartated away to his old room and went to the attic and grabbed the box with their old school stuff. Looking through it, he saw his old Quidditch gear and his sister's old gear as well along with her tie and scarf with his. He finally found her notebook and opened it. She took a lot of notes with great detail and theories along with habits of each animal.

Harry apparated back and Ron spoke, "We tracked them down. They're at Diagon Alley." "Okay, we're gonna need a lot of string and silver sickles," Harry told. They got the trap ready and went to Diagon Alley. Each Auror had a sickle tied with a piece of string and went after the creatures. They caught sight of the nifflers and the creature went after the coins. They lured them into the cage then closed it up with a enchanted lock before taking it back to the Auror center. "Potter," His boss, Laurel Daily, spoke as he walked in. "I heard about the chaos." "I apologize, ma'am," Harry apologized.

"For what?" Daily questioned. "Most Aurors would have called me in distress, but you kept your cool. I'm impressed that you have all this under control from the start." Teddy ran up to Harry and grabbed his hand with a bright smile. "This is Tonk's child," Laurel smiled. "Heard you caused trouble, just like his mother at our time at Hogwarts." "Yeah," Harry smiled. "Didn't know you were such a good magi-zoologist, Mr. Potter," Kingsley said walking in. "I assume that you have the sword." Harry handed it to him and he smiled at the sight. "It was all thanks to this," Harry mentioned showing the notebook. "It's my sister, she's the zoologist not me. I didn't even know how to catch them till this."

Kingsley looked at it then spoke, "I have the department of Magical Creatures consider her for a job. Will she mind if I borrow this?" "Not if it give her a chance to work with the creatures," Harry smiled. Kingsley smiled then walked off as Harry turner to Daily. "You know, the place could need someone like you as head Auror once I'm gone," She mentioned. "It would be an honor, ma'am," Harry replied. "Good, you start training on Monday," She declared walking away. "Don't be late, Potter!" Harry smiled lightly then looked at Teddy. "Looks like I awe you one," Harry said. "Ice cream?" Teddy nodded and they went to get some.

-

When everyone came home, they all met up to have dinner at the Potters house. Harry was on the couch with Ginny until she got up to help her mother and his sister took her spot. She sat on her legs and had her body towards him. "What did you do?" She asked him. "What do you mean?" Harry replied, he had already told her about the nifflers. "I got an owl the other day that gave me an offer to work at the ministry for their Magical Creatures Department," Y/n smiled lightly. "They are looked at my school history and said I start soon. They mentioned that you had something to do with it, Harry." Harry smiled then spoke, "I used one of your notebooks to stop the nifflers and Kingsley took it to the head of the department. They rest was all you."

Y/n beamed and tackled Harry in a hug making him laugh lightly. "You are the best brother in the world, Harry Potter!" She smiled getting up. "And Draco got a job in the Department of Medical Magic!" "That's great, we'll all work at the ministry," Harry smiled sitting next to his sister again. "But, you were right. Nothing ever is simple with us." "We mess this up for the better," Y/n smiled. Harry smiled then their mother called them and they went off. Guess they up for the better.

Hello, everyone, how is solitude? I never thought I'd miss outside till I got to stay inside. Anyway, since we have to stay inside, I'll try to upload as much as I can, I promise. Now, the next chapter will will be Y/n and Draco starting their jobs, so, give me your request. Also give me your opinion on Draco and Y/n having another child after Minerva or before Scorpius and Remus as an older brother or sister. If you want that, give me suggestions on names and all that. That's it and that's all, good bye and stay safe, my lovies! ~Skippy