Christmas

Your pov:

I was at home helping my mother prepare the Christmas feast. "Y/n, go get ready the guest should be here soon." Mum said. "Are you sure you don't need my help, mum?" I asked. "Yes, Molly should be here in a minute to help me, now go get dressed." Mum assured and I nodded. I went up stairs and got my red dress and flats on. I cast a spell to curl the ends of my hair before putting it half up and half down.

 I cast a spell to curl the ends of my hair before putting it half up and half down

Draco's pov:

We apparated to the Potters' house and knocked on the door. I was wearing my usual all black suit and the ring Y/n gave me our second year, which I never took off. James opened it and smiled, "So nice to see you all. Come in, Lily and Molly are preparing dinner." We walked inside and hung our coats up. "Good to see you too, James." My father said. "Thank you for inviting us." Mother added. "It was a pleasure. Besides we're all gonna be a family right, Draco?" James said.

"Right." I replied. "Speaking of which." He said and went to the stair way. "Y/n! The Malfoys are here!" "Coming, dad!" She called back. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and saw my love. My breath caught my throat, she looked gorgeous as usual with her breathtaking hair perfectly framing her beautiful face. Her dress showed off her petite figure and she was wearing the locket I got her, which she never took off.

The glow from the love stone accentuated her features. She smiled at me then tucked a strain behind her ear. James hit my shoulder lightly snapping back into reality. "You look stunning, my love." I charmed. I grabbed her hand and kissed it making her smile. "Always a charmer." She smiled. Oh, how I love seeing her smile.

Your pov:

"Let me get a picture!" My mother beamed coming into the room. "Mother." I whined. "Come on, princess, I want to get a picture of you and your soon to be husband." Mum said and I giggled. Draco wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek as my mother took the photo. "Perfect!" She beamed. "Just as beautiful as her mother." Dad smiled. "I agree." Sirius said as he entered with Remus. "Moony, Padfoot!" Dad beamed then he embraced them like brothers.

"Dinner should be ready soon." Mum said. "Why don't you all warm up by the fire, come." Dad said and led them to the common room. "I knew I heard people come in." Harry smiled as he greeted everyone. The adults went to the other room, Ron, Hermione, Harry, Draco, and I stayed and talked. "I can't believe we made it this far," Draco smiled. "All of us here, seems like yesterday we were all at Hogwarts." "Fighting for our lives," Ron corrected.

"We still had some good times, funny times," Hermione mentioned. "Remember valentines day our second year?" "That's went you gave me my ring," Draco smiled at me. "And you asked me to be your valentine," I giggled. "How did that go again?"

-

I was in the great hall talking to Hermione about our classes when Draco got on the Slytherin table and shouted, "ATTENTION STUDENTS AND TEACHERS OF HOGWARTS!" Everyone in the hall looked at him ands Hermione whispered, "What is he doing?" I shrugged and Draco continued, "I, DRACO MALFOY, IS ASKING THE LOVELY Y/N POTTER TO BE MY VALENTINE!" I smiled then Draco turned to me and smiled, "WILL YOU, Y/N POTTER, BE MY VALENTINE?"