Surprise

It's been a few months after Draco and I decided to have kids, we've been trying for so long especially since Hermione and Ginny found out they were pregnant as well. Anyway, right now, I was finishing up work when I got a sudden craving, it was really strong. I really wanted pumpkin pasties, so I went to go get some from my office. I ate all of them which were about five, but I was still hungry. That's when I realized what was happening. 'Hi, mommy,' two kid boys beamed. I knew it all too well, I smiled brightly then ran to Draco's office in the department of Medical Magic. "Hello, can I help you?" The receptionist said nicely. "Oh, you're Y/n Potter-Malfoy, Draco's in his office."

"Thank you," I said running to his office. I barged in, Draco was just finished work when I ran up to him and kissed him passionately. My arms were wrapped around his neck and Draco lifted me up to embrace my impact. I pulled away with a bright smile and said, "I heard them!" "Heard who?" Draco questioned. "I heard them like I heard our first child," I told as he set me down. "Are you saying...?" Draco smiled. "Maybe, we need to check," I said. We went home after we got a pregnancy test and waited for the result.

We were on the floor of the bathroom, waiting for the timer. "Why don't we just go to the hospital and I can check myself," Draco insisted. "Because, I want to do it this way and if we do it your way, we'll already find out if we have twins or not," I reasoned. Draco was bouncing his knee fast and rubbed his head nervous. "Draco, calm down," I said putting my hand on his knee. "We'll know soon." Draco nodded then the timer rang. I stopped it and looked at Draco nervously before grabbing the test. "Positive," I said softly. "Positive!" I beamed getting up and Draco followed. "I'm pregnant!"

Draco beamed then picked me up in a hug. "You're pregnant! You're pregnant!" Draco exclaimed with glee holding me tightly. Draco set me down then kissed my lips multiple times happily then gave me one long passionate kiss then pulled away and hugged me happily again before kissing my stomach softly. "They talked to you?" Draco questioned. "Yeah, which means that they're boys, we are having twins!" I smiled with my hands on Draco's bicep. "You were right." Draco smiled then connected our foreheads together and said, "I know this all might be worrying with what happened last time..." My smile dropped a little then Draco said, "I promise, this will be different. We'll do everything right and I'll make sure nothing happens to you three, I swear to you."

I nodded softly then Draco kissed me softly for a long moment. 'Hi, daddy!' The twins glowed. Draco pulled away surprised and said, "I just heard them." "What? How?" I questioned. "I don't know, maybe because I'm the father," Draco smiled. "Draco, you heard them!" I beamed as he pulled me closer. "We're gonna be a great family." Draco smiled then held my waist and caressed my stomach with his thumb. I rested my head on his shoulder and we just stood there holding each other for as long as we could.

-

It was a few days later, we told everyone the news of us having kids and everyone was extremely happy. As of right now, I was in my room looking at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a dress and I was flattening it to see my stomach size. "You think my stomach will be bigger because I'm carrying twins?" I asked as Draco walked in. "I don't know," Draco replied then wrapped his arms around my waist. "But you'll look beautiful either way." "You're my husband, you have to say that," I said turning to him. "Doesn't make it any less true," Draco replied then pecked my lips.

I smiled then he said, "Come on, I have a surprise for you." Draco led me out, when we were in the hall he told me to cover my eyes and I did so. Draco led me along and opened a door to somewhere and spoke, "Okay... open them." I removed my hands from my eyes to see a nursery with two cribs, the walls painted blue with animals from a circus. It was enchanted to do silly acts like the juggling monkey or the elephant that's twirling a colorful ball on its trunk. The little figurines on the small toy carousel above its crib moved on its own with a wave of a wand. I smiled at the beauty of it all.

"When did you do this?" I questioned looking around

"When did you do this?" I questioned looking around. "I started working when we found out you were pregnant and I finished yesterday," Draco answered. "This is the life I promised you." "Any life you give me is the life you promise me," I said grabbing both of his hands. "Draco, this is all incredible. I never had dancing animals on my wall or any of this. This is lovely, just needs one more thing." I went out to get something then cane back with my glass piano Draco gave me our first year and set it on the nightstand. "Perfect," I smiled tapping it with my wand to play music.

I placed my arms on Draco's shoulders and he held my waist so he can rub my stomach lightly with his thumbs as we danced lightly to the music. "I love you," I smiled kissing him softly. "We're gonna have a great family." "As long as it's together," Draco smiled back spinning me slowly and pulled me closer to him.

Hello! Now y'all can give me request for chapters you want to see. ~Skippy