Training

Two years later...

It was my second week of training to become head magizoologist, my boss, Sara Grant said that it was going to be difficult because we're learning how to tame magical creatures. "Okay, so the key to taming it to find something the animal will enjoy and give it to them as a treat for letting them pet you," Newt said. "It only works for a few like this guy." Sara showed me a Bowtruckle and I smiled brightly. I grabbed a few treats and pet him as I gave him a treat making him smile. "Now, for the more difficult one," Sara said. "Follow me."

We went to this area with a lake, Draco was there with another doctor, I was both happy and nervous why doctors were here. "As you know, Draco is training to be head doctor, well, he'll be here with Dr. Stanford to make sure nothing happens to you," Sara assured. "Well, what are we taming?" I questioned. Just then, a big seaweed monster jumped out of the water. "That's a Kelpie," Sara said. I sighed then said, "Alright, let's do this." "Be careful," Draco insisted. "That's what you're here for," I smiled.

I took off my shoes and coat then my blouse to reveal my tank top. I put my hair up and stepped back before taking a deep breath then ran and dove in the water. I cast the bubblehead charm as I saw the beast circle around me and I followed it. I managed to grab hold and it started bucking, trying to knock me off. I was launched out of the water and onto the platform and groaned. "That hurt," I winced as Draco rushed to my side. "Maybe-" "No, I can do it," I told getting up. I stepped back again and readied up again before running and getting back in the water as I cast the charm again.

The beast pushed me down towards the bottom, I activated my powers and used my ice to launch myself out of the way. It stopped as I got on its back and it bucked again. 'I won't hurt you," I assured it. It seemed to have looked confused for a moment then said, 'Who said that?' 'Me,' I replied. 'I promise, I'm friendly.' I pet her and she purred then jumped out of the water with me on its back and I smiled. She brought me to the platform and I got on. It nudged its head against my side and I giggled and pet her. "Good work," Newt smiled. "I'm gonna call you: Becky." I declared. "You got a small bruise on your arm," Draco detected. "Then we use the cold blast."

Draco grabbed something from the bag and healed my arm making me feel better. "Thanks for that, darling," I smiled making him smirk. "Okay," Sara spoke. "Next, you have to trap this one." We went to another place as I cast a spell to dry myself and we walked to a room. "You have to trap the swooping evil that's in there in the cage we provided," Sara told. "We'll be watching behind the window." I nodded then walked in wonky to be immediately slashed as it screeched. I screamed lightly then dodged it again, it screeched again and I put my shield up as it attacked me.

I saw the cage at the otherwise if the room and got an idea. I pushed it back then stood in the cage. It went after me and I jumped out of the cage and close it quickly and backed away. I walked out and the others met up with me and I spoke, "Yeah, I just did that." "No injuries as well," Sara smiled. "Good work." "What do you do with the creatures that are too dangerous?" Draco asked. "There is no such thing as dangerous creatures, only small-minded people." I corrected. "The last one for this part, then we'll help the medical center with their training," Sara said and we walked along.

"This is a Zowu," She told. It was a large lion looking creature in a rage in this field. People were walking out of it all scratched and bruised. "You have to tame it," Sara told. "Nope, it's too dangerous," Draco said. "That's why you're here," I replied. "I got this." I walked in the field and it spotted me. It roared and slashed me right away and threw me against the wall. Draco was worried, but Sara just looked at the scene as if watching a movie. I got up and ran away quickly, but my shield up. It roared then scratched at it angrily, I saw a huge cut on its side which hurt my heart. I saw a toy near me and put my shield down quickly and ran to it.

I grabbed it and shook it causing it to ring making the Zowu freeze in awe. I looked at him and rang it again which caused her pupil to go big. I smiled then threw it behind me and she ran after it, I walked up to her slowly and started healing her causing her to look shocked. She turned to me and looked at her side then at me, she beamed then started playing with me causing me to laugh with joy. "People hurt you, didn't they?" I questioned and it looked sad. "I won't, I promise, "I assured. It nudged it's head against me happily and I smiled then pet her as Sara approached me and Draco stayed back to talk to his boss.

"Congrats," Sara smiled as I went up to them. "She's yours." I beamed as she looked at the others with caution. 'She's fine,' I assured connecting my head to her. 'Nobody will hurt you anymore.' She relaxed then Sara spoke, "It's just paperwork and you'll be head of this department. You can go home." I smiled went to Draco letting him patched me up. "Boss said by next week, I'll be head doctor," Draco smiled happily as he finished wrapping my torso. "Let's go home," Draco insisted. I agreed then we went home happy.

Hello, everyone, it's currently 10:40 at night, I know it's late and if you're reading this that means you're like me and don't fall asleep till about 4:00 am in the morning. Anyway, it's been a month, but I decided that I'll upload more and more because I bet you're as bored as I am being stuck in the house for nine weeks. I haven't seen sunlight in several day, I think I'm going insane, but I found a lot about myself. So, anyway, I want the next chapter to be a smut chapter of them wanting to make a child, okay? Is that alright? It'll just be them wanting to make a child and it'll be a few years later because I want to get to the kids because I have many ideas. So, you can give me request on what you want to happen before, during, and after Y/n and Draco have kids. So, that's all, stay safe and don't forget to love each other! -Skippy