Short #2

A/N: Request are open for the things leading up to Hogwarts, I know you all have been giving me request but I want all of them here so I can look through them. Also for all the comments about Pansy Parkinson, I already have an idea about her so please just bare with me, okay? I love you all! Enjoy the chapter!

Your pov:

It was another day at the house, Draco and I were at work while the kids were at school. When they got home, we picked up our children and made it home. While we ate dinner, Draco and I listened to our children talking about their day. "Jesse got her Hogwarts letter," Scorpius smiled. "She's going shopping next month for her things." "How was your day, mommy?" Minerva asked. "It was nice other than Tyler dozing off again," I huffed. "Who is Tyler?" Draco questioned, setting his cup down. "Oh, a new intern," I explained. "He's a kid, about 19-20, doesn't act like it. He is new in our department and I have to train him which is exhausting, all he does is stare at me while taking notes and follows me around. It's like he's not in reality anymore."

Draco scoffed then spoke, "He has a crush on you." "I thought dad was only allowed to have a crush on mom," Minerva said. "He is," Draco replied. "Which is why I'm concerned." "Concerned?" I questioned. "Should we go?" Remus asked. "No, finish eating your carrots," I told. "Your father just needs to remember that I married and have kids with him, okay?" Draco nodded then I kissed his cheek softly before we finished our dinner and picked up. "So, will Tyler be spending the day with you tomorrow?" Draco questioned, since we were in the kitchen alone. "Draco, you're jealous," I said, turning to him and held his collar lightly. "You're my husband, okay?"

Draco looked at me and dipped his head down to my neck then started kissing it softly making me giggle then Draco pulled away and held my face before kissing me lovingly. I slowly pulled away and connected our foreheads before saying, "Well, hurry, Dr. Malfoy, the kids won't be at the table doing homework for long." I smirked then turned away and went off, Draco following close behind me.

-

It was the next day, I was at work tending to different beast and showing Tyler the ropes. "Just have to really get in there," I told as we finished cleaning out a creatures teeth. "See, Sally here just needs a good cleaning and she's back to normal." Tyler nodded as I took off my gloves and he smiled at me. "What?" I questioned, getting the hair out of my face. "Nothing," He blushed, looking away. I didn't pay much attention to it, so I spoke, "Okay, now we have to go help our Kelpie. When we arrived, I saw a familiar face. "Draco, what are you doing here?" I asked. "Just wanted to check up on you," Draco smiled cheekily. "You must be then intern."

"Tyler Roman," He greeted, shaking his hand. "Draco Malfoy, Y/n's husband," Draco said, holding my waist and pulling me to him. "I had a break and decided to visit." "You sure that's the reason, darling," I spoke. "What else," Draco smirked, holding me closer. "Well, Tyler was just about to help me with the Kelpie," I said and he smiled. "Ready?" "Yes, ma'am," He glowed, taking off his glasses. "Hold this," I said, handing Draco my shirt to reveal my tank top. I dove in and Tyler followed after we both did the bubble head charm. The Kelpie went around us then I swam to him then inspected him. Tyler went on top and motioned over, I went to him then saw the problem and fixed it before the creature pulled us up.

I was holding on Tyler due to the suddenness of the Kelpie's action and he held onto the creature as we burst through the water. "Woah," Tyler gasped. "You okay?" "I'm fine," I laughed as he took us to the platform. Tyler got onto it and helped me up, the Kelpie nudged his head on Tyler then me making g me smile before going down again. "See," I smiled, using a spell to dry myself off. "Creatures will be kind if you are so to them." "That was amazing," He glowed. I smiled then went to Draco and got my button up on again the Draco's watch went off.

"I have to go," Draco told. "I'll see you later, I love you." "I love you too, see you later," I smiled then pecked his lips before he left. Throughout the day, Tyler and I were working with the creatures before we went off to my office to finish up paperwork. "How do you do it?" Tyler asked. "I mean, you're a mom and I great wife, yet you can still be the leader everyone needs." "Well, I have no idea," I replied. "Over time you just get used to it, when have someone it's easier." "My girlfriend wants to get married, but I wanted a career first," Tyler said. "You have a girlfriend?" I questioned. "Her name is Ann, she wants to settle and I want to work."

"Well, if this is your dream, just talk to her," I told. "Draco wanted to be a doctor, and I wanted to do this. We're able to because we support each other, she'll support you too." Tyler nodded then spoke, "I'm sorry if I was ever awkward or anything these past days. Growing up I idolized you and your brother, I mean Harry and Y/n Potter. I wanted to be you so much that I completely baffled that I'm working with you. You are my hero!" I giggled then said, "After today, I think you're more than capable of being what you want. Keep up the good work and I'll just might make you my assistant."

"Are you serious?" He questioned. "Very," I smiled. He glowed then hugged me tightly which I returned, at that moment Draco went through the door. "What's going on?" He asked. "Sorry," He apologized, pulling away. "It's quoting time, I got to go tell my girlfriend about today." "Go on," I assured and he nodded before leaving. Draco looked at me and I spoke, "If you want to know, he does have a woman he plans on marrying and the reason he's so attached is because he idolizes me and Harry." Draco didn't know what to say as I turned to look at him. "How come when I get jealous I just use my words but when you do, you have to claim me?" I asked. "It's not that," Draco sighed, going up to me. "You're you, people idolize you and call you their hero. You're incredible, I don't trust other men."

"He was a boy, you're a man," I corrected. "Draco, you're mine and I'm yours. That's how it'll always be, and I can protect myself you know that." Draco looked at me then spoke, "I'm a man compared to the boy?" "Well, to be fair, I did make you one," I smirked kissing Draco passionately. "Come on," I insisted then we went home together.