Arguing

3rd person pov:

*three years later*

The Potter-Malfoys were getting ready for the day. "Your grandparents will be here to take care of you, your father and I will be back as soon as possible." Y/n told her five-year-old twins. Draco walked downstairs as Remus spoke, "Why can't we go to work with you two?" "Because, what we have things to do at work that are very dangerous." Y/n told. "We like it dangerous," Scorpius said. "The answer is still no," Draco added sitting down.

Y/n sat next to him then something slipped out of her pocket. Draco picked it up and read it. "Muggle schools?" He questioned gaining his wife's attention. "Why are you looking at muggle schools?" "I was going to talk to you about this in private, but... I want the kids to go to school." "They are going to school, Hogwarts." "No, I mean a normal school, with a teacher without magic, and a subject that doesn't require a wand." Y/n clarified sipping her coffee.

Draco furrowed his eyebrows and Y/n continued, "It will be good for them." "What do you mean 'will'? They aren't going." Draco corrected. "Why?" Y/n asked. "I'm not letting my children go to muggle school," Draco replied getting up. "Draco, they would like it." Y/n said following him. "Scorpius would get to learn how to play normal sports and Remus would love it because of the library filled with all the books he could read. Minni would like it when she entered because she would love spending time with girls her age."

"Minerva's four," Draco scoffed. "But, she already knows how to read," Y/n reasoned. "Why are you being so stubborn about this?" "I'm not being stubborn," Draco replied. "I just... you know what, we'll talk about this later." "No, we're gonna talk about this now," Y/n corrected. "Look, I don't want them to go," Draco replied. "Why?" "Because." "Because? Because why?" "I... I got to get to work," Draco said. Y/n scoffed then dropped her plate down in the sink and said, "Fine, go to work." "Y/n," Draco started trying to grab Y/n's arm, but she waved him off before walking away.

Draco huffed then put his plate in the sink. "You messed up, didn't you?" Scorpius questioned. He turned to see his sons sitting on the countertop. "Yeah," Draco sighed. "Well, you start getting mad. You don't even do that to us and I broke the vase in the hall." Scorpius said. "You what?" Draco questioned. "Bigger picture, dad," Remus interjected. "Okay, we'll talk about that later," Draco said then went to work.

-

Later at night, Draco and Y/n were in the room getting ready for bed. Draco was in the bathroom while Y/n was on the bed reading a book. Draco got in bed and spoke, "Look, I'm sorry for earlier." Y/n looked at him lowing her book, and spoke, "Really?" Y/n questioned. "I'm sorry for getting mad," Draco apologized. Y/n smiled setting her book down as she spoke, "I'm glad, now we can discuss whether you want them to go to a private school or a public before Hogwarts. I personally think-" "I still don't want them to go to a normal school," Draco interrupted. "What? I thought that's why you were apologizing," Y/n said.

"I was apologizing for getting angry, it was foolish," Draco reasoned. "Of course it was, like arguing with your wife about a decision that will ultimately help our children," Y/n shot back. "Why can't we just teach them here?" Draco asked. "Because I want to go back to work someday," Y/n said. "And they can make friends-" "That won't be joining them in Hogwarts," Draco added. "Then they'll get social skills instead of just them," Y/n said. "Why are you still being stubborn?" "I'm not, it's just," Draco struggled finding the words. "I don't have to explain myself." "Really? That's what you're going with?" Y/n scoffed.

"I don't," Draco defended. "I just want them to go." "Why? Just because again?" Y/n mocked. "Because I don't want them to go to school with muggles!" Draco snapped. Draco immediately regretted it, Y/n scoffed getting up and going to the closet. Draco got up as well and spoke, "Love, I didn't mean to yell." "Sure seem like it," Y/n replied coldly getting a blanket and a pillow. "Y/n, don't sleep on the couch," Draco said. "Oh, I'm not," Y/n assured upset then handed the items to him aggressively.