Steamy Christmas❣️

It was around Christmas day, the kids were having fun decorating their gingerbread house while I cooked. Draco was at work, he got called in last minute for what he called a tiny miracle for a family. "Do you need help, mommy?" Remus asked. "I'm fine, honey, go finish your house," I assured then he went back to the dinning area. When I went to stir the cranberry sauce, I felt two hands slide on my hips then felt someone's toned body hit my back. "Merry Christmas, my always," Draco smiled, wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled, leaning against him a bit then spoke, "How was your call?"

"Great, saved someone's life, now their daughter will spend Christmas with the family," Draco replied. "Gave me time to make sure your gift was perfect." "Whatever you got me, it's in no way better than mine," I bragged, turning to him and held his upper arm. "You have such confidence," Draco replied. "Guess you'll have to wait," I smirked. Draco leaned in and kissed me softly, I giggled into the kiss then spoke, "Draco Malfoy, your children are in the other room." Draco smirked before dipping me down and kissing my neck softly making me throw my head back in laughter. "Mom!" Scorpius called.

Draco snapped away and brought me up quickly before Scorpius walked in. "Papa! You're home!" Scorpius smiled then looked at me. "Mom, your face is really red. Is it because your necklace is glowing so much?" I looked down at my locket then spoke, "Yes, Scorpius. What is it that you need?" "Can I have some juice?" He asked. "Of course, get some for your siblings as well," I insisted grabbing glasses as he got the juice then went off. Draco looked at me and smiled before I spoke, "Contain yourself, we have the rest of the day to go."

"Yes, ma'am," Draco smirked. "Now, can you get the pitcher from the top self?" I asked nicely. "What's the magic word?" Draco teased a bit. I kissed him lovingly for a moment then he spoke, "It was please, but I'll remember that." I smiled then continued cooking, once I finished our family arrived. We celebrated Christmas as we usually do. The kids playing, having a big dinner, and exchanging presents till it was nearly the end of the night. Everyone was gone and the kids were in bed, Draco and I were the only ones in the living room. "Sit," Draco said. I sat next to him in front of the fire, Draco took a small box from under the tree and gave it to me. "Merry Christmas, darling," Draco smiled softly.

I took the box and opened the box, I pulled put a small stone about the size of my locket. "You got me a rock?" I questioned, confused. "More," Draco explained. "That is part of the staircase from Hogwarts where we first met." I looked at him surprised then at the rock and smiled brightly, "You got me a rock!" "You like it?" Draco asked. "You got me a piece of our story," I smiled. "I love it." Draco smiled then I leaned in and kissed him softly for a long moment then pulled away. "I hate what I got you," I joked lightly before going to the tree. I grabbed the gift and gave it to him, Draco took out a frame and spoke, "The kids hospital bands when they were born."

"Yeah, and their little feet print," I added. "I didn't notice how small Remus' was compared to Scorpius." "I love this," Draco smiled as he placed it back in the box, kissing me. "Thank you." "It's no memory rock, but it was a start of a different chapter," I told. "We made three human together, though the processes were enjoyable." Draco smirked, leaning in slowly making me smile before I connected our foreheads looking down. Draco tucked a strain of hair behind my ear making me blush a bit, it felt like we were at Hogwarts again in a way. I grabbed his hands and placed them on my face so they were holding it.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Draco smiled then connected our lips together, I placed my hand on his chest as we moved our lip in sync slowly. Draco grabbed my waist, pulling me against him so I was against his chest. I pulled away slowly, looking at him in the eyes knowing what we both wanted then kissed him again as I straddled his lap and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. Draco laid me down and deepened the kiss as he ran his hands up and down my body. The kisses were becoming heated, I slipped off Draco's shirt then he ripped off my blouse to reveal my tank top before holding my figure as he reconnected our lips.

My arms wrapped around his shoulders and his back before placing one hand on his hair as we continued kissing. Draco's hands went down my waist to undo my pants then pulled them off. Draco pulled away, both of us breathing slightly heavy then leaned in, his lips grazing my skin before going down my body to me heat then softly kissed right above my pantie line. Draco pulled them down and kissed my inner thigh. I laid back before closing my eyes as I let out a breath.

Draco opened my legs then started licking making me moan softly. I placed my hand on his head and moaned again as he continued. "Draco," I breathed out. "Ah-!" Draco started going faster causing me to grip his hair causing him to groan. I gasped then let out a sharp breath before Draco pulled away and crawled back up my body for face me. "Why stop, I was just having fun," I smirked, placing my hand on his chest and run my hand softly up and down his hair. "I want you to last as long as you can," Draco said, taking off my tank top.

I reached in his pocket then took out his wand then waved it causing a make shift bed to appear for us. The blanket gently falling on us, Draco smirked then leaned down and kissed my neck slowly. I gasped feeling g his member rubbing against my fold then Draco spoke, "I love you." I looked at him and smiled beforee I let out a gasp once Draco went into me. He started going slowly in and out causing us both to moan and groan endlessly. Draco moved slowly and it was heaven for both of us, I can sense it. The way Draco played with hair, held the roots of it lightly as he nuzzled into my neck. Draco hit my sweet spot causing ne to let out a load moan.

Draco placed his hand quickly on my mouth and breathed out, "Shush up, love, you don't want the kids to hear." I moaned out again, this time Draco's hand was muffling it. I turned us over in a swift movement, I pinned Draco's hands down and leaned down, pecking his lips before I start riding him. "God," I breathed put, placing my hands on his chest as he held me to him. "This is hot," Draco groaned. "I can feel you, you're close." "You are too," I moaned. A moment longer, Draco and I finished together before I laid next to Draco as he pulled out.

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

I laid my head on Draco's chest, snuggling as he ram his hands up and down my shoulder gently. "We should go upstairs," I suggested, pulling the blanket over my chest more. "The night us still so young," Draco replied. "Besides, we both know the kids are staying up and watching movies." I giggled lightly then joked, "Pray they never walk in on us." Draco laughed lightly before kissing my forehead and looked at the fire still roaring. "I love you," Draco said. "Merry Christmas, my love." "Merry Christmas," I returned. "I love you, Draco."