Past Prologue

Your pov:

It was aunt Petunia with a small girl holding a bowl of candy. "Trick-or-treat!" Minerva smiled. "Minni," I spoke, going up to my kids with Harry. "Potters," Petunia said in disbelief. "Mom?" Scorpius questioned. "What's going on? How do you know her?" Minerva asked. "Grandma, who is she?" The little girl said. "Poppy, why don't you go inside with Katie and find your father," Petunia said. "Happy Halloween," She said to the kids then left. "So no candy?" Scorpius questioned and Remus nudged him lightly. "Come on, kids, let's go," Harry insisted, grabbing Albus' hand.

"Wait," Petunia stopped. "Who is she?" Remus asked me. I looked at him then at her and spoke, "Hello, Aunt Petunia." The kids shared a look then Petunia spoke, "I'm sorry for being sudden and taking your time. I'm sure you want to spend the rest of your night another way, but I just... would you like to come in for a tea?" Harry and I shared a look then Ginny spoke, "We can take the kids around and give you all sometime." "They can come in too," Petunia said. "I'm baking cookies with grandchildren." "We should go, you all have fun and tell us how it goes," Hermione said and Ginny nodded.

Draco put his arm around me and we walked into the house where we were instantly greeted by Dudley. He was a lot thinner now and his hair was different. "Hi," Harry said. "H-Hey," Dudley greeted. "We're gonna have tea," Petunia said, leading us to the family room that had a clear few of the kitchen. "Who are the little ones?" Petunia asked. "Um, these are our twin boys, Scorpius and Remus, and our daughter Minerva," Draco informed as my eyes roomed the sitting room. "And this is our son, Albus," Ginny said. "And our daughter Lily, their older brother James is at school. Hogwarts, so..."

"James, Albus, and Lily... how sweet," Petunia smiled lightly. "Is there a Severus?" "That's my middle name," Albus and Scorpius chorused. "Well, that's very nice," Petunia smiled. "Hi, I'm Poppy," The girl from earlier greeted, she was about Minni's age and she indicated her sister who was about the twins' age. "That's Katherine, my sister." "Why don't you take their kids to the kitchen and bake cookies?" Petunia instead. "Can we, mom?" Remus asked. "Yes, just stay where I can see you," I said and they went off. We stood there for a moment then Ginny spoke, "Wow, I could cut the tension with a knife."

"Sorry, please, sit," Dudley suggested. We did so, Harry and I did something we haven't done in a while, we locked hands for reassurance. It was weird to see them again after all these years since the last time I mentioned them was the time I was trying to get over my PTSD from Petunia hitting me. Harry squeezed my hand and I returned it to assure I was okay. "What happened to Vernon?" Harry said finally. "Divorced, gone since I sent that blanket to you," Petunia said to us. "The one with patches as patterns." "Yes, I know," I replied. "I was pregnant with my boys then." "Oh, coincidence," Petunia said. "But, he didn't see why I thought it was important to hold onto those things and we got into a fight. One fight turned into two and you know how it goes so we split. He's gone and I'm still here."

Harry and I nodded then Harry spoke, "Congrats on the kids, where's your wife?" "She's upstairs," Dudley said. "She's-" "Honey!" Someone called. "Where is the other bag of candy?" A blonde woman walked in, she looked sweet then spoke, "Oh, we have a guest." "Yes, this is my wife, Sidney," Dudley said. "Sweetheart, this is Harry and Y/n Potter, my cousins." "Oh, I heard of you both," She smiled. "So, lovely to meet you. I'm interrupting." "No-" "Mom, can you help us!" Poppy asked, cutting her father off. "Yes, of course," Sidney agreed then went off.

"She seems nice," I said. "Yeah, she helped me she the error of my ways," Dudley replied, sitting down again. "Women have that effect," Draco interjected. "I see you married Draco, correct?" Dudley questioned. "Yes, I see my impression from the second year has stayed," Draco spoke. "And you're Harry's wife," Dudley detected. "Yes, hi, I'm Ginny," She greeted. "You have lovely children," Petunia spoke. "Beautiful, are they..." "Yes," I answered. "They're like us, my kids are like me too. Minerva is metamorphous, she can change her appearance at will. She can only change her eyes and hair, but she's getting there."