Lapis Lazuli

It was a normal day for the kids, the twins just had their tenth birthday a few months before and they were having a good day

It was a normal day for the kids, the twins just had their tenth birthday a few months before and they were having a good day. Their parents were different, however, most of the day their mother was in the living room, holding herself. In the second part, she was playing with snowflakes she created with a sad expression on her face. The kids knew better than to ask, she did that every year for all long as they could remember. When their father came home, he would join her in the living room. They didn't say much to each other, he just held her and speak softly as they did so.

The one year the kids ask, their mother just simply says, "I'm just tired." Or "I just feel like resting today." Usually, their parents would give them a nice picnic outside where they would look at the stars. It doesn't change the fact that they noticing that they can see their parents are sad about something. "What do you think it is?" Scorpius questioned in their room, he was throwing his ball against the wall. "I think that we have this discussing every time," Remus replied, cleaning his bat. "I don't know, Scorpius, if they wanted us to know they would have told us." "I agree with Remus," Minerva said. "Mom and dad would tell us if anything."

"You're not at all curious?" Scorpius asked. "Of course I am, I just don't want to pry," Minerva said. "We could get in trouble." "Maybe you're right," Scorpius sighed, throwing his ball again. It bounced off the wall and bounced out of the room, Scorpius went to get it. However, when he walked out of the room, he heard a voice coming from the empty room at the end of the hall. They didn't use it for anything, so they just left it be and the kids used it to play sometimes. The voice was humming, it was a nice song — very elegant and soft. "Guys," Scorpius whispered at his siblings in the room. They heard the noise and walked out, hearing the voice as well.

They all shared a look and activated their powers and went to inspect the room

They all shared a look and activated their powers and went to inspect the room. When they opened the door, they saw a ghost-like girl, but she wasn't the pale white, her skin had a blue hue. In fact, her entire figure was like that. She had a blue dress with a white undershirt and black ballet flats. She was playing with a strain of her hair while she was looking out of the window, humming. The twins shared a look then kept from screaming as she looked at them, she was almost a spitting image of their mother except for her eyes, they were dark blue. Her wavy hair was half up and half down, with one platinum blonde streak in her hair.