Family Time

Your pov:

"Minerva, come on," I called, from the living room couch. It was the last weekend the twins and Onyx had with us before they went back to Hogwarts. So we all decided to have our usual movie night while they were here. Minerva came down with a comb and a hair-tie before handing both to me. I put the volume down on my show as Minerva sat in front of me on the floor "Where are Onyx and the boys?" Minni asked. "Went to the muggle store with your father," I answered, brushing through her hair. The door opened and I spoke, "That must be them." "Mom, we got everything," Remus said.

"Go set up with your brothers," Draco said, handing him the bags. He went off as Draco sat next to me. "How was the store?" I questioned. "The muggles and all." "Horrid," Draco answered. "This woman asked me where the batteries are, I had no clue what she was talking about." "They're the things you put in our remotes to make them work," Minerva told. "I should have told you," I giggled lightly as I started braiding our daughter's hair. "Hey, daddy, grandma Cissy said that you were suppose to go to Durmstrang," Minerva said. "Is that true?" "Yes, but your grandma said it was too far and sent me to Hogwarts," Draco replied, taking the remote and going through the channels.

"France isn't far," Minerva said. "Beaxbaton is in France." "This is correct," Draco said. "Why are you asking?" I questioned. "I was just wondering, maybe I wanted to go there instead of Hogwarts," Minerva said. Draco and I shared a look for a moment then I spoke, "Why is that?" "I don't know," Minerva replied. "There is a whole world out there, it would be nice to see it. Wouldn't you want to when you were my age, mom?" I thought for a moment about it and let out a breath before saying, "Yes, I would have." "France is still pretty far, Minni," Draco interjected. "I don't know." "Draco," I stopped before he could continue. "It's her choice." Draco sighed before I finished the braid and moved her head to the side. I tucked a loose hair behind her ear and spoke, "Whatever you chose, we'll be here."

Minerva smiled before the twins and Onyx came in with bowls of popcorn and smaller ones filled with candies along with a stack of movies. "Okay, we got everything," Scorpius said. "Now, we need to pick a movie," Remus added. "Who's turn is it?" Onyx questioned. "Remus' turn," Minerva answered. "Pick, Remi." Remus glowed and picked out from the many we had, Onyx handed me a bowl of popcorn. I took it and snuggled up to Draco as he put his arm around me. Remus smiled and picked out a movie and spoke, "This one." "AnnaBelle comes Home," Scorpius read. "Is this the next one?" "Yep," Remus glowed. "This should be the best one."

"Another scary movie?" I huffed. "Why do you like these so much?" "The lore, mother, the lore," Remus said. "Besides, we don't find them scary." He placed the disk in and set with Scorpius, Minerva grabbed the bowl from between Draco and I before sitting where it was and placing it on her lap. I laid my head own Draco's shoulder as the movie began. It started as usually until one of the characters started to mess up. "Why would she touch everything," Scorpius huffed. "It's in there for a reason, if she believes why doesn't she listen." "For plot," Remus answered. "Plot doesn't excuse stupidity," Onyx added. The movie went on, when the first jump scare happened I jumped a bit at the suddenness.

"Cool," the twins said at the screen. "It's okay, mom, those types of ghost aren't real," Minerva said. "Look at Lapis," Onyx spoke. "She's funny and kind." "Yeah," Remus said. "I got you," Draco assured, pulling me closer. I looked at his smirk and nudged him before speaking, "Wipe that cheeky look off your face." Draco smiled as the movie continued, towards the end, Remus spoke, "Are hellhounds real?" "Nothing I've seen," I answered. "Though one thing I know is that the wizarding world is full of surprises." "Cool," Remus smiled. Once the movie was over, everyone was tired, Draco got up and turned on the lights before speaking, "Okay, time for bed." Everyone agreed before going to their rooms as I picked everything up downstairs and casted a spell so the dishes washed themselves before going upstairs.