Popular

Max's POV
The hair salon finished the wigs and gave them to the girls. Today I'm going to visit them. As soon as I walked in I was attacked with hugs. Of course I hugged back once I regained my balance. I saw that they were both wearing the wigs. I asked them their names since I may have forgotten to ever ask. Alana and Addison. Alana was wearing a long brunette wig, had dark green eyes that stood out, tan and pretty tall. She was 12. Addison was 9, her wig was blonde and in a bob, short, blue eyes, freckles. We talked and hung out a little more, then had lunch together. Then I said goodbye and went home.

Ok I went home for a second to get supplies for my time at the park. I noticed that I love the park. I already had my phone so I grabbed my laptop, a notebook to draw in, some snacks, and ear buds. Now I'm not much of the drawing type but I thought I'd try it. I later found out that I'm pretty good at drawing a horse... That's it.

As I gave up, across the park I saw all the "popular" kids huddled together. It's LA in spring stop trying to keep warm. No it's not like in the movies where there are three popular girls that are together all the time and they walk in triangle formation with the meanest and most popular one in front and there has to be AT LEAST one dumb one and there all rich and ugh (that was a really long description). In reality there is often a whole group of popular kids and they always sit together at lunch and hang out and go places and swoop up the new kids and make them, well, I can't say bad words. And they never fail to cause drama. I worked on some school work (note: she goes to online school now) and listened to music. A few minutes later I noticed a dark shadow move its way over to me. I got pretty scared but I kept to my work. They tapped on my shoulder and I froze. I slowly moved my laptop over and took out my ear buds, hands shaking. I turned around and saw Taylor and his band of brats towering over me. My heartbeat slowed and I calmed down enough to say, "oh my god, you scared me. Hi, Taylor and friends." I put my hand over my heart as I breathed heavily. Taylor moved over next to me and might I say really close. He was practically sitting on my lap. I packed my stuff back into my bag, knowing I'd want to leave soon. "Hey Max," he said. I could see that he was trying to act all smooth and getting all up in my face but it wasn't working. Now I'm just here like, 'ew your breath smells bad, did you brush your teeth this morning? I did'. "What did you just say," he warned as all of his friends laughed. "I said that out loud didn't I," I tensed up. They all nodded. Robots. "It's not nice to embarrass people. But you'll make it up to my right," he whispered in my ear. He kissed my cheek and everyone "ooohhed". I wiped his nasty germs off my face. "I already have a boyfriend, so thanks for the offer but I'm taken. Better luck next time," I lied. Then I remembered Sam and Jc. Oh no, back to this again are we? Wait... Hmm... No no I could never use either of them! It would be too complicated. But what will I do when Taylor comes around? What have I gotten myself into?

This is just a filler chapter. Hopefully, another chapter up today or tomorrow.

Random Thought of the day: You wake up and stretch and you stretch before exercising. So your day is like exercise so tell your parents that when they tell you to get out more (I surely will).