Only Pretend (Deleted Scene cont.)

Ilysab requested I continued the deleted scene so I thought of some ideas and here it is! Also the pictures are of Ryan Steele and his smile that cures cancer. He is in Ted 2 (as seen in the bottom picture) and he was in Peter Pan Live! on NBC, which is where the song Only Pretend is from. He was the lost boy Curly and he had a lot of lines and I squealed.☺️

Max's POV
I had managed to get cold, actually freezing, in the little tree and had to find another hiding spot. I landed and started to search. I found a small animal burrow just large enough that I could fit. Considering it was underground, it was definitely warmer. I felt myself drifting off until I finally fell asleep.

I had been walking through some sort of wonderland for quite some time now. All of my surroundings were controlled by my thoughts. As I was walking I thought about what I did. Was it wrong? Would I be in trouble if I said it was self defense (which it was)? A mirror rose from the ground in front of me and played a video of me beating up the boys on repeat. I tried to think of something else. I shook it from my thoughts and thought about Trevor. He was "playing the drums" with his pens and pencils as he still listened to music, not even noticing that I had come in, let alone left. I shook him from my thoughts and thought about Jc. The mirror showed him on the ground, just coming to. He seemed to have forgotten what had happened and looked confused as to why he was bleeding. Suddenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I quickly turned around to see, sort of, a hologram of Jc, but it seemed so real. He was wearing a nice tuxedo, which he looked very good in, and I soon felt underdressed, because I was only wearing my school clothes and a big fluffy jacket. "Spin for me," he said in a low, very attractive voice. I guess he read my mind, or my emotions, because as I span round and round, a beautiful blue gown started to appear, replacing my baggy shirt and sweatpants. It was like Cinderella in real life. Music started playing as he grabbed my hand and we started to dance (cue Only Pretend). At this point it really felt like Cinderella. Unfortunately, I stopped thinking about Jc as a high pitched screeching sort of noise hung in the air. He started to fade away as it gradually started to get louder and then softer. The beautiful dress I was wearing changed back into my school clothes. Then the ground started to violently shake and rumble.

I was awakened to realize that the high pitched noises I heard were police sirens and the rumbling ground was me being shaken awake by a police officer. I was helped out of the small burrow, that seemed to get smaller and smaller as I tried to get out. I looked over to find officers helping the boys up and to a police car. I saw them drive to the direction of there home. They didn't press charges because it was simply self defense but I was warned to use words instead of violence. It's funny because I'm not the one they should be talking about this to.

166K READS?! THAT'S CRAZY! Thanks so much to everyone who has read this book and stuck with me since the beginning you are amazing. Even if you haven't you're still awesome. At first I thought no one would read anything I wrote but boy was I wrong. And the best part is that I made so many new friends which is pretty cool.😎  Don't be sad just because this book is over, I might write another part of the deleted scene and go read my other fanfics! I promise I will have new stuff up soon. See ya later alligator! In a while crocodile!👋❤️📚📖