Letters

I was too lazy to message people so I'm putting the other guys' letters in as a chapter sorta thing. Don't worry I'll update a real chapter ASAP. Here we go!

Dear Connor,

I don't really know you that well and I guess I never will. You seem like a really nice person on the inside and I really wish I could've met him. You've never done anything major to me and you kinda stayed behind while the others did their thing. I hope for only the best in your life and that you find someone amazing. Thank you for making people laugh and help them get out of their comfort zones.

From,

Max

Dear Ricky,

I don't know you very well either but I wish I could've. You seem like such a nice and fun person in your videos and when you hang out with the boys. I used to always wonder if I could meet the real Ricky but it looks like thats not happening. Thank you for making so many people sassy and confident.

From,

Max

Dear Sam,

You were there when no one was. You are the one of the nicest people I've ever met. I just wish you stayed that way. I love you like a brother and you mean the world to me. I'll miss you so much and I hope you miss me right back. I tried to stay strong but I just snapped, I just couldn't take it anymore. Thank you for making thousands of girls (including me) feel beautiful every Wednesday. And thank you for being my best friend.

Love,

Max

Dear Jc,

So a couple days ago I started having feelings for you. I'm not sure if they went away or not but I guess the world may never know. I forgive you for most of the things you've done but I will never forget what you did to me that day and I hope you know that. I wish for you to have a happy relationship with Lia and if not find a girl even better. Thank you for saving so many peoples' lives, if only one of them could've been mine.

From,

Max

Dear Kian,

I never really got to know you but I do know this. You're one of Sam's best friends, take care of him for me, okay? Thank you for showing people that its okay to cry. And thank you in advanced for taking care of my little Sammy.

From,

Max