Who Am I Living For?

Max's POV

In the past couple days I realized something. I may have feelings for Jc. Yes, I know, I know. First of all, he has a girlfriend, and second of all he hurts me most. It's just that smile that ropes me back in every time. I want to tell him but I know he would just tell the boys and they would all make fun of me. Thats my life.👍 Oh also Trevor is starting online school so I'm gonna be alone to fend for myself. But I'm gonna try and start online school if my mom lets me. This is Trevor's last day of public school. I walk up to my mom shyly. "Mom, can I maybe sta-" I was cut off by my mom saying, "Quick you're gonna be late for school!" She shoved us out the door and we ran to school. I guess I'll ask her after school. Kian and Sam caught up to us so we slowed down, hey I could skip Math. I just eavesdropped while they talked about Trevor doing online school. "Um may I ask why you guys don't do online school?" I asked shyly. Wow I am really shy today. "Yes you may. Our parents wanted us to graduate first and do an online college course or just don't go to college." Sam said, mocking me in that first part. "Oh." I said quietly.

---skip school cause no one cares---

As usual the guys picked us up but today Lia decided to join us. She sat on Jc's lap as they exchanged "I love you" back and forth about a thousand times and pecking each other on the lips. Of course with my luck I had to sit next to them. No, just no! He's mine, back off! Oh my god what's happening to me?! It was probably the most awkward car ride ever. They dropped Lia off and Jc turned back to his normal self. Hey, it's better then watching him kiss that (I happen to love Lia this is just for the story). We arrived at the o2l house and they did their usual routine except at the end. Jc grabbed my arm and dragged me to his room. I think we all no where this is going. He threw me down on the bed as I begged, "Please stop!" "Not today, sweetheart." He said climbing on top of me. I tried calling for help but it was muffled by his hand that covered my mouth. I started crying but he didn't care, he just kept telling me to shut up as he took off my clothes. I'm getting raped.

---I'm too clean to put that in ya little nasties---

When he was all done I curled up in a little ball and cried some more. To think, my mom doesn't even know that I even get bullied. She thinks that I just hate them for no reason, that I'm the bad guy. At the end of it all, who am I living for?

Shoutout to SerenaCaylen3 for giving me these awesome ideas. Also read her story Cloud Angel (A Jc Caylen fanfic). Keep reading!📚📖