The River

Max's POV

I was dropped off at home instead of the o2l house. They skipped my beating cause they said they were "tired" and "didn't feel good". Thats the first time in years they skipped it. I did my homework and thought about what I should do with my spare time. I remembered the river Trevor and I used go to together. It was the funnest thing in their world. Yeah yeah funnest is not a word, who cares, you know you use it too. I went into Trevor's room but he wasn't there. I looked all around the house when I saw a note that said,

Max,

I went to the guys' house. Be back in an hour or so.

Love,

Trevor

I sighed and folded the note up. I walked down to the river and sat on its banks. I closed my eyes. I hear the calming noise of the river flowing and breathed in the scent of the water. I opened my eyes and looked at the spot where Trevor used to sit. I could've sat there forever but I knew Trevor and my mom would worry, so I went home. I opened the door to my mom freaking out. She ran up to me hugging me and saying, "you had us worried sick!" She let go. I looked into the living room and saw all of o2l sitting and staring at me. "Ugh." I ran upstairs and and into my bedroom. I locked the door and sat down in front of it. Someone knocked. Stupidly, I opened the door just to be pushed down by Connor. I scooted up against the wall. "You missed it before now its time to make up for it." he said as the other guys came piling in. He grabbed my leg and dragged me to the middle of the room. They did the usual, just harder. In my own house, I'm getting beat in my own house. "That hurt enough, slut?" Jc said. I stood up and said, "you know what, not anymore." I heard footsteps run away and a door shut.

Trevor's POV

Wow, they hurt her so much that... it stopped hurting. I can't believe I'm still friends with them. Why should I be friends with people who hurt my sister? I don't want to be there friend anymore but I just don't have the guts to tell them. What am I gonna do?

Sorry this chapter's a little short. I have a little writer's block. Any suggestions???