Stay With Me

Max's POV

Me and Trevor were invited to go to the guys' house. Shocking, I know. My mom dropped us off and went to go shopping. It was nice cause I haven't ever wanted to go to the o2l house. We watched TV and talked about stuff. Sometimes the other guys would vlog. All of a sudden Jc asked to talk to me in private and honestly, I got scared. He held my hand and said, "Max, I read your letter and... I have feelings for you too. So I was wondering, would you like to go out with me?" I was frozen. "What about Lia?" I asked. "She doesn't have to know. Plus I was gonna break up with her anyway." Jc said, smirking (sorry to Jc fans and o2l fans in general for making Jc such a jerk in this story). I thought about it for a moment and answered, "I'm sorry Jc. I can't do that to Lia." I didn't want to tell him but I don't I have feelings for him anymore. They came and went like everything else does. His smirk faded into a frown. "I'm sorry. Um, I should go, I'll see you later." I said running out the door and calling my mom to pick me up.

Jc's POV

I flopped down on the couch, bummed that Max rejected me. "Sooo whatcha talk about?" Connor said. "Well... I asked Max to be my girlfriend and she rejected me. Everybody "oohed" as sadness turned to anger. I can't have some stupid girl embarrass me in front of all of my friends, no! I will get my revenge, no mercy this time...

---next day---

The boys came to hang out before school started so we could all go together. They're currently hanging out downstairs chatting it up, talking about video ideas. I checked if I looked good and skipped down the stairs. "Hey guys!" I said smiling. They all mumbled "hey" as if they were busy and didn't have time to talk, clearly they weren't busy. I brushed it off and we left to go to school.

The whole day the guys have been acting different, especially around me. Its weird and I really hope it stops. As usual, the older guys picked us up but as we were driving somebody slapped me.

OOOHH CLIFFHANGER! Well kinda, idk. I have some stuff planned but if you have any suggestions just comment them or message me. BYE GUYS! Keep reading!😊📚📖