You Love Who You Love

Max's POV
"What did I miss?" I said, still in shock that I was gone for A YEAR. "Well... Connor left o2l, Kian and Andrea broke up aaannnd Jc and Lia broke up." He said kinda fast. "Wow." I said wide eyed. Sam's phone vibrated in his pocket. He took it out and checked what it was. He sighed a sort of painful sigh and closed his eyes. "Hey I gotta go now but I'll call you, or text you." And he scurried out.

A few hours later there was a knock on my door. Trevor and Jc walked with Jc holding a gift basket filled with cookies and muffins. Oh no. Jc. I smiled awkwardly as my face flushed. Their eyes widened and they both started crying. (Lots of things in unison) They both came over and hugged me carefully (see?). "Can believe you're awake." Trevor sobbed. "or even alive really." Jc finished. At this point I was crying too, a lot. Then I remembered what Blake wanted me to say. "B-Blake wanted me to say hi and that he loves you and misses you." The room went silent. "What?" Trevor said as they pulled away. they stared at me like I had three heads but I still stared at them in complete seriousness. "He misses you." I repeated. He wiped away the remaining tears stained on his face. He paused for a minute as the whole world fell silent. "Sorry, I gotta take a minute." he said walking out of the room. Now it's just me and Jc... crap. "So... I've missed you." he said taking a seat next to the hospital bed. "You too." I said, because I really did miss him. I got butterflies in my stomach. Then I remembered. "Connor left o2l?!" I said shocked. Jc nodded. "Why?" I asked, genuinely concerned. "You." he said simply. "Me?" What did I do?" I said shocked. "Nothing. He was just really sad that you were like this and he became really depressed, he just thought it was the right thing to do." he finished with a sigh. "Is he still living with you? How's the new house? How's Wishbone doing?" So many questions pooped into my head at that very moment. "Woah, woah, woah. Wishbone's fine, the new house is great and no, Connor moved into an apartment down the block." Wow he took, and is still taking, this Connor thing really hard. "Oh." I finished off. When I looked up he was staring out the window. He looked so cute just sitting there, hypnotized. I just couldn't help myself and I kissed him on the cheek. That'll snap him out of his daze. And so it did. He looked at me on shock. He smiled. Then it hit me. Do I like Sam? Do I like Jc? I've never kissed Same but I've kissed Jc. I'd like to kiss Sam but I already kissed Jc. I don't know, I guess you love who you love.

My chorus teacher looks like he's pregnant. Why can't he go on maternity leave? Okay, short chapter, I know! I'm sorry! But of you haven't noticed I name all my chapters after song titles but now I can add videos and stuff at the top or the side or whatever so I'm putting the songs there. Now you know the crap I listen to!😄 Love ya, BYEEE!😘👋