Cover Your Tracks

Trevor's POV

Max has been acting really weird lately. I know she's pretty socially awkward but it's gotten worse around the guys. I don't know what's going on but I'm gonna get some answers. I walked over to Max who was playing on her phone that she barely even used normally. "Um... Hey, Max." I said but it was really awkward. "Hi, Trev." she said putting her phone in her pocket. She kept looking at the ground but that was normal, she didn't like making eye contact. "So you've been acting kinda weird lately. Is something wrong?" I asked. She was very sensitive so it was hard to say something without it coming out wrong. She shook her head no but U didn't believe it. "Max I know something's up. You could tell me anything." she grabbed my hand and took me somewhere more private. She started cry, a lot. I hugged her as she cried into my shoulder. She looked back up and said, "okay, Jc *sniffle sniffle*... never mind." "Tell me! What did he do?!" I said a little louder than intended. I covered my mouth and said sorry. "You'll have to ask Jc himself." she said. Then thats just what I'll do.

I ran to the o2l house and knocked on the door. I was so out of breath but I needed to talk to Jc. Ricky answered the door saying, "hey Trevor! You need something?" I nodded and said, "yeah, I need to talk to Jc." He said okay and yelled for Jc. I walked inside as Jc ran down the stairs. "Hey Trevor!" he said, jumping off the last step. I waited till we were alone before I spoke up. "What did you do to my sister?!" I yelled. "N-n-nothing." he stuttered. "She told me you did something!" I kept on screaming. "I'm gonna kill her." he mumbled through clenched teeth. "Dude, what did you do?!" I said calming down a little. I gave up on him and ran out the door back to my house.

When I got home I ran to Max's room and knocked on the door softly. She opened the door a crack and let me in when she saw it was me. I sat on her bed and she sat next to me. "Max you have to tell me what Jc did." I said. "Fine, you wanna know? He raped me! Okay?! Thats what he did!" she yelled and dropped to the floor crying. "What?" I said shocked. She got up and ran to the bathroom. What is she doing?

Max's POV

I'm done. I can't take anymore. I promised Trevor I wouldn't but I have to. I took out the razor and made two little slits. I sighed. I felt like it wasn't enough but I already broke my promise to Trevor. I'm a terrible person. The world would be so much better without me.