Decode

Max's POV

I wanted to cry but nothing would come out. I guess there's no crying in heaven. At least I hope it's heaven. Yeah it's all white and clean and pretty, we're good. I spin around a few times just to get a good look at where I am. I'll get used to it, I'll be here for a while. There isn't much to look at. I'm just in a white room with a white door in the corner. I miss Trevor but I suck it up and run over and try to open it in hope that I could go back home. The door knob wouldn't even budge! I backed up and sat on the floor in the middle of the room. "I feel defeated." I says to myself. Then I noticed something. I was... okay. I wasn't sick, I was scarless, bruise less. As I searched myself for something wrong so I can convince myself that I'm still alive the door opened. A boy little older than me walks in and he looks very familiar. Then it hit me. "Blake? Is that... you?" I said. Trevor and I had a brother named Blake but he died in a car accident a few years ago. I missed him more than anything, even when my fish died. His name was Gilbert☺️. Off topic, sorry! "Yeah! Oh my god Max I missed you guys so much," he engulfed me in a huge bear hug and it really helped. "And you're so grown up now. Wait, Max why are you here?" he continued pulling away from the hug with a confused/worried face. "I died." I said not wanting to admit it. "How?" he asked sitting down on a bench that I didn't see was there cause is so bright in here. Good god! I sat next to him and explained everything. "I still can't believe it's really you." I said my head on his shoulder. But deep down I still wanted to go home.

Trevor's POV

So that's it. Both of my siblings are dead and I'm alone. I have all that boys but its not the same. I hold her cold hand wanting her to come back. I start whispering things to her like "please come back" and "I wanna be with you". At this point everyone's bawling their eyes out, including and especially me. I can't take anymore so I stand up and leave. I text my mom to pick me up. She would be here too but she hates seeing Max like this, I'll explain everything to her later. Just not right now. She picks me up and we go home.

As soon as we walk through the door I run up to Max's room. All the memories we had. All the nightmares I tried to help her conquer. I walked over to her desk and saw a picture of us when we were kids. We all fell asleep on the couch, all three of us, and just by how we tossed and turned we ended up all cuddling with each other and my mom took a picture. Why can't those days come back?

This chapter sucks but oh well.