Cool Kids

Max's POV

It's been two days of being home and all over school there are flyers talking about the upcoming school play. Well not actually talking, that would be so cool, but you know what I mean. Trevor keeps bothering me to try out but I'm really not fit for it. I can't sing, or dance, or act. He keeps asking me to sing for him but I usually turn him down. Today after school we're going to the o2l house for one of the last times. I'm happy that they're moving cause bad memories fill the air in that house. They needed to move and soon.

I walked into school and was walking to class when someone bumped me into the lockers. Taylor. I know what you're thinking, OMG TAYLOR CANIFF?! No it's not him but they look exactly the same. He's the most popular guy in school but that comes with a cost he's mean to everyone like he's king of the world or something. He even has a little posse that follows him around. It's like o2l before I got to know and love them. Anyway he is a demon. He's also the most liked guy in the school so he hits on girls like there's no tomorrow. Back to reality, he walks away laughing evilly. I hate him so much. Trevor walks up to me and hands me a hot pink folded up paper. I look at him like he has three heads, he says, "You'll thank me later" and scurries off to class as the bell rings. I unfold the paper and read the unforgettable school play flyer.

---after school---

I walk over to the bush where the four of us meet to get picked up and Taylor walks over. He looks at Trevor, Sam and Kian and says, "who are your girlfriends?" "Oh come on Taylor you're just jealous that I don't have to pay my friends to like me." I say standing up for my friends. "Whatever, lets go guys." he says walking away with his pants sagging behind him. "Jerk." I mumbled. We drove back to the o2l house to hang out and help them pack up.

When we were halfway done with packing Trevor randomly says, "Max sing So This Is Love from Cinderella for me." "Um okay." I responded dragging out the okay.

So this is love, Mmmmmm

So this is love

So this is what makes life divine

I'm all aglow, Mmmmmm

And now I know

The key to all heaven is mine

My heart has wings, Mmmmmm

And I can fly

I'll touch ev'ry star in the sky

So this is the miracle that I've been dreaming of

Mmmmmm

Mmmmmm

So this is love

The boys clapped and Jc piped up and said, "Max, you should try out for the school play." I sighed and annoyed sigh and said trying not to kill someone, "for the last, time I am not trying out for the play."

---the next day---

Today are the auditions and Trevor did it. He convinced me to audition.

I'm so so sorry for not updating in forever but here you go I'll have a better chapter up soon, AND I MEAN IT!