I Will Never Leave You

I'm home sick so here's an update!

Max's POV
Another day means another hospital visit. I was feeling dizzy, lightheaded, nauseous and everything hurt. My vision blurred and got really fuzzy. I fainted randomly and Trevor found me a while later on the living room floor, unconscious (idk if that's actually what happens so correct me if I'm wrong). Now I'm back where we started, in a hospital bed. The doctors said "it was just my leukemia acting up." How could they say that so calmly?! I only almost died again. After they ran a few more tests I took a nap. I had a terrible nightmare. I read that nightmares are images of your deepest fears and desires. This was definitely one of my deepest fears.

-dream-
"Max, I can't be with you," Sam said, not seeming to notice that he was breaking my heart. "What? Why?" I said as tears started to form in my eyes. "You're so sick and if you don't make it I don't want my heart to be broken again," he said, emotionless. "Well then, maybe you should just go," I said...
-end dream-
I immediately called Sam to tell him. When he got here I didn't even say hi, I jumped right into the story. I could tell he was shocked once I finished. He was speechless with his mouth wide open. "Wow. I just- wow," he was definitely at a loss for words. "It's okay if you don't know what to say," I quickly reassured. "The thing is I do know what to say, I just don't know how to say it," he said looking at the ground. "Then just say it, I won't judge," I said smiling and giggling slightly. He stayed quiet until he finally said, "Max, I love you, so so much, and I will never leave you."

Last chapter before the epilogue... At least I think so. If you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments and I'll use them.