Sugar You/ Epilogue

Don't mind the few seconds of speaking in the beginning of the video. But anyway, it's the epilogue!😭

Epilogue

Max's POV

It's the year 2027. Sam and I got married in 2025 as high school sweethearts. That was when we were 28. It's been two years since then, now we're 30. Treatment has been working really well and I've been cancer-free for about three years now. We have twin daughters, Elise and May. Today's their second birthday and we're having a huge birthday party to celebrate terrible twos. All the o2l boys are still great friends and we live pretty close to each other. The doorbell rang at exactly 3:30, right on time. As soon as I opened the door I was trampled by the rest of the o2l boys and their families. "Well hello to you too," I muttered. I ran into the backyard and decided to scare Jc. I tiptoed behind him and pounced on his back. He screamed and then started laughing as he turned around to see me. I gave him a friendly kiss on the cheek as he did to me (you know that thing parents always do to there friends and/or family). I hear the doorbell ring and Ricky went to go get it. I was really confused because all the guests had already arrived. Of course, it was pizza. He ran back and served everyone a slice, even all the parents. Then it was time for cake, aka the sugar rush factory, oh no. Everyone got a piece and ate it in a matter of seconds. I watched and waited as all the kids slowly got more and more hyper. Before I knew it I was chasing after a bunch of two year olds shouting, "don't go in the pool without a bathing suit or floaties! Don't tip over the bird bath! Get away from the neighbors' dog! No, you've already had enough cake!" Speaking of the last shout, Kian's daughter, Lily, knocked over the cake on all of the kids. She claims that Elise dared her to, which Elise admitted that she did. It took about an hour to clean the cake out of everyone's ears. Kian's other child, a little boy named Jonathan, John for short, threw up from too much cake. I warned them. Eventually they all crashed and fell asleep on the couch. There I stood, watching then peacefully sleeping. Sam put an arm around me as I started to tear up. "We made it," I whispered, wondering if it was loud enough for Sam to hear. "Yup. We did good," he said kissing my cheek.

Well... That's it folks. I hope you guys (and girls) enjoyed Max's journey with the wonderful boys of o2l. When I first started writing on Wattpad I didn't think anyone would read anything I wrote. I was WAY off! The amount of support all of you have for  this book is crazy and I don't know what I'd be doing right now without you. I might be uploading a "deleted scene" sort of thing that I thought of before I even started writing this book, but it didn't fit with the story line so I just kinda forgot about it. Comment if you think that'd be a good idea. I love you all so much and I'll see you soon! Bye!👋❤️💛💙💜💚💗💓💕💖💞💘