~24

Hi hi hi, I think I have a slight problem with procrastination... well, let's just forget the part where I said I would be more active. I swear I'M TRYING.

┅━━━╍⊶⊰⊱⊷╍━━━┅

I ran past the inumerous doors from the big hall, dodging the few chairs along the way. My telekinesis throwed as many vases and things that were scattered on the floor as it could - taking a few people down.

My dress was half burned, since a few newbloods bumped onto my way while I was escaping - some powers I didn't even know existed! My hair, done just a few hours ago, was now messy in some weird places.

I rushed through the fancy rooms, trying to find a place to hide. Yes - I was part of the royalty, but Iris and the other's got separated from me and I doubt they will search for the useless princess, in the first place.

Deep down I knew I wasn't that important.

As I ran to the nearest passage, I caught sight of Evangeline's metal armor and Mare's long dress - what were they doing there?

Well, I did not have all of the time in the world to think about that. I had two options: be attacked by some freaky newbloods and hear their conversation or scape (and I don't intend to die so soon).

So, I entered the dark and humid chamber and closed the door in front of me. All I could think of, during the long and silent path I took, was if Maven was alright and safe.

┅━━━╍⊶⊰⊱⊷╍━━━┅

As the gunshots and crashes sounds became more and more difficult to hear, I finally re-entered the palace again. Everyone seemed worse than me, so I didn't really care about the way I looked - it was the least of my worries in that moment.

The nursery was full of guards, blood and dirt - so I decided to keep distance of it.

When I was finally arriving to my bedroom's floor, I was surprised to hear Maven's voice.

- Is she alive?

- Yes, Your Majesty. - Another voice, steady and thick, said.

- Is she here? - He asked.

I smiled to myself, ready to appear and tell Maven that I was okay - that he didn't need to worry. But, then, the other person spoke.

- No, King Maven. I believe the Scarlet Guard and the Samos House took the prisioner, maybe they're still nearby.

My smiled faded, falling apart. Was he really worried about her?

- She's gone. - Maven finally stated, after some long 5 minutes. He didn't show any emotion in his face. - Do anything to get her back.

That bloody bastard!

┅━━━╍⊶⊰⊱⊷╍━━━┅

After I didn't hear anymore voices, I finally stepped onto the hall and rushed to my bedroom. I didn't know how, but it was nearly in a mint condition. They didn't really battled in this floor. All they wanted was Mare, and she was downstairs.

Why everything has to do with her, ultimately?

I didn't even mind staining my bed with blood. I just threw myself there, with my arms and legs spread. I spent a minute - or maybe an hour - looking at that blank and boring ceiling (one that I've eventually learned to like).

- I'm sure he had a good intention. Right? - I said, not really asking it to anyone in particular. - He has the obligation to check in on the prisioners' state.

Will he check in on me, though? My inner, and annoying, voice teased.

- Uuuugh, forget that! - I yelled, banging my head at the pillows. - I'm sure he'll appear later to see me. I just need to get a good rest and stop being an idiot.

Well, in that part, (Y/n) was right. Maven was really going to check in on her - but with a different reason.

┅━━━╍⊶⊰⊱⊷╍━━━┅

PS: Sorry. I'll post this chapter today but, since it's to late, I can't barely see if there are grammar spells. If you see some, please warn me! I'll be revising that chapter tomorrow. Kisses s2!

Do not forget to follow and vote! If you have any suggestions, please message me!