~5

I stood there. Watching him, trying to predict his next moves - but he semmed like a rock, not even one muscle of his face semmed to move. 

Wow, he's good.

- That's okay, Lady (Y/n) Miren, this happens to be my office and I need to get some work done. Do you, by any means, would like to say something to me? - he said, impatiently, tapping his foot agaisnt the wood floor.

- Oh, hum, no, Sir. Goodbye. - I said, faking a really bad smile. He slightly flinched at the word "Sir".

Damn, (Y/n), you were better than this.

- At least you didn't screwed up that much. - I thought, as I closed the door, still a little clumsy.

┅━━━╍⊶⊰⊱⊷╍━━━┅

Well, after that long accident, I wanted to do nothing but to stay in bed - so I did. Princesses are kind of uselless here, if you want to know, especially in a country where they don't trust people that are from Lakeland. In my opinion, they have every right - we are kind of tricky. Maybe I would be taken away from Norta after that incredible fiasco that happened hours ago.

Oh, how I hoped for that. 

A few days passed and I haven't seen that guy since. The palace was a mess, because of the King's and Iris' coronation. Oh, I haven't heard from them, are they okay?

I guess, since I am the princess advisor and a guest of honor - I should check that out and fulfill my role. Jesus, I'm terrible at that.

My shoes echoed trough the halls. Instead of being empty - like 2 days ago, when I arrived - they were occupied by most of the red bloods - our servants, carrying the decorations and preparing the place for the big event. When I was trying to pass by the gigantic crowd, one of the maids almost dropped the porcelain plates down.

┅━━━╍⊶⊰⊱⊷╍━━━┅

- Oh, my god! Thank you so much, miss, the royals were gonna kill me! - the woman said, as the plates went flying to the tray, right where it's supposed to be. Afterwards, the crowd started moving again and (Y/n) could only shoot a gentle smile at the old servant before being swallowed by it.

That feeling of waking up from a dream was real, but too fast. The telec girl started back from where she started - empty, without empathy. She couldn't feel sorry for the reds, or even a bit of guilty and rebellious to live in such a stupid hierarchy.

She then followed the people and knocked on the princess' door.

┅━━━╍⊶⊰⊱⊷╍━━━┅

PS: OKAY I SAID MAVEN WAS GOING TO APPEAR SOON BUT CALM DOWN JUST WAIT A SECOND

Do not forget to follow and vote! If you have any suggestions, please message me!