~4

I stood there, frozen, not knowing what to do. My eyes widdened in shock as I saw the tall boy in front of me. Who was he? I didn't know, and I didn't ask. All I wanted to do was run and scape. What if I entered a prohibited area, or worse, a secret room?

Well, if it was the last option, it was not that hidden then.

- Oh, my god, is this your room? I am so sorry! Hum, (Y/n), at your service, Sir!

The serious boy arched an eyebrow, confused. - Sir?

┅━━━╍⊶⊰⊱⊷╍━━━┅

She stood there, passing the weight from one leg to another. She felt nervous with him, didn't really knowing why but, suddenly, forgeting her last 17 years of rigid classes with her super organized - yet crazy, teacher (wow, that was a nightmare).

- Hum, I am so, so, so sorry. I didn't mean to offend you, because you definitely seem like someone important. Oh my god, have you, by any chance, gotten any sleep? - (y/n) said, rapidly, murmuring the last part, but having the slightly feeling that he accidentaly heard it.

- I'm new here. Sorry. - the desperate girl added, trying to apologize and feeling like she was only making things worse.

(Y/n), then, made an ellegant bow, hoping that this would make him forget that she had just called him, practically, a walking zombie. She wanted to enter a cave and never get out again.

What was that?

And most important, she felt something besides numbness? It was like (y/n) had just woken up from a really long dream.

Well, that was new.

┅━━━╍⊶⊰⊱⊷╍━━━┅

PS: Maybe I exaggerated a little with her clumsiness? I don't knooow, she semeed so emo in the first chapter, how should I feel about that?

Do not forget to follow and vote! If you have any suggestions, please message me!