~9

Her black hair, weird clothes and her sarcastic smile. Everything remembered me of her. (y/n) Merin - the telec and disastrous girl - brought me back some pretty damned feelings.

It's been a long time since I haven't laughed, but her actions towards me were so genuine.

Genuine fear.

But, this time, it wasn't a good thing.

I wanted her to not be afraid.

┅━━━╍⊶⊰⊱⊷╍━━━┅

- Did you found it, then? - he said, after the short laugh.

I'm pretty sure he's laughing at me, not with me.

- Found what? - I am confused, really confused.

- The garden that you were looking for. I can take you there.

Oh

- So I'm not going to die then? - I said, relieved. - You are not going to executate me?

He had a funny look in his face, almost resembling confusion.

- Amazingly, I don't want to kill you, (y/n). Why would you think that?

Pretty much everyone does, Maven. We had a 100 year war. But I don't want to risk it and have a near death experience again, so I stayed shut.

┅━━━╍⊶⊰⊱⊷╍━━━┅

And with that, she let out a relieved sigh and smiled brighly. She really wanted to hug him and say she is really grateful for not being sent to prison.

┅━━━╍⊶⊰⊱⊷╍━━━┅

"She had the most amazing smile in the world"

Do not forget to follow and vote! If you have any suggestions, please message me!