~19

OKAY HI, I KNOW I'VE BEEN MISSING. So... yeah don't worry, I'm baaack!!! These past days have been really difficult for me, I had a panick atack because of school (yayyyyy I love school!!!1); went to the hospital; cut my hair* and stuff. Well, now that things are better, I decided to continue writing. Sorry for disappearing haha s2

* LMAO I THINK I LOOK LIKE HIM (he's a jam tho). Here we stan Beiçola.

Remembering you guys again, if you find any grammatic spells in this book, pleeeease do not forget to warn me so I can change it - English is not my first language

Remembering you guys again, if you find any grammatic spells in this book, pleeeease do not forget to warn me so I can change it - English is not my first language. Kisses :)))

┅━━━╍⊶⊰⊱⊷╍━━━┅

The past days were actually pretty relaxing. I got out of my room way more times that I wanted to and spent most of them at the library or with Maven. He is the King, so he's generally busy - our usual meetings didn't last for more than 30 minutes, but it was fun.

I liked talking with him, we usually stayed in the garden - admiring the flowers or complaining about life. He also used to let me into his office but, according to the King, "You are a distraction and don't know anything about war tactics" and "No, (Y/n), we cannot transform our reds into spies with cool guns". Yeah, I guess Maven was right - if I was in charge, I would have probably already killed them all.

Now, I am at Julian's library - my most recent and favorite hobby is to search for all of his notes and read most of the books I can. They are all amazing.

While trying to reach for the tallest shelf, in my tiptoes and streching my arms as far as I could, a gigantic box fell onto my head.

Ouch. That hurt.

Well, even so, I still got what I want. More books! "But why are they so separated from the rest?" I thought, with curiosity.

I examined the brown box with more attention and opened it. They were all so big - much bigger than the normal ones (probably because of the handmaid notes) and had the same tags - indicating only one owner.

Mare. They were all Mare's books.

PS: OKAY IT IS SMALLER THAN I IMAGINED, I'M GOING TO TRY TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER BYE

Do not forget to follow and vote! If you have any suggestions, please message me!