~14

- You may go now, thank you. - Maven said to the guards as they nodded and left.

I stared at him, still in that frightned position. Was he going to do something to me?

Maybe burn me to death. But, that would have to be somewhere else - the silent stone is able to nullify my habilities. I was powerless,

but so was Maven.

┅━━━╍⊶⊰⊱⊷╍━━━┅

The silence installed itself in the room for a couple of minutes, when Maven finally seated in the empty cell bed and sighed.

"You look scared," he said.

"It's because I am," I stated.

- Oh. - Maven was not expecting that. He stared at the walls for about a second. - I am not going to kill you.

- Thanks.

┅━━━╍⊶⊰⊱⊷╍━━━┅

Y/n was not great in holding a conversation - even if her life depended on it. But Maven liked that in her, she was too honest - too easy to read. He didn't want another problem in his life, he had too many

and she seemed like the solution for all of them.

┅━━━╍⊶⊰⊱⊷╍━━━┅

- Have you ever played "3 questions", (Y/n)? - Maven said, still laughing a little.

- Hum, never heard of it! - She told him, still dazed by the King's actions. He was not like Iri's had described the boy, for sure.

- Each person can ask three questions to the other one and they are forced to answer it, honestly. I used to play that with my brother - He paused a little, as if he had remembered something. But it was fast, and he quickly proceeded - when he was sad about something. Do you want to try it?

Well, Y/n was not really in the position of saying "no" to the King. However, she was truly curious about it.

"Sounds nice" - She answered, as she streched her legs that were beggining to tingle and propped her head against the wall.

"So... I'll start", Maven informed.

Do not forget to follow and vote! If you have any suggestions, please message me!