~1

I wasn't supposed to be here.

The Kingdom of Norta was so different from Lakeland. It was so numb, everything felt out of place. The floor felt cold and I could listen to my feet, everything else was silent. Ahead, I could only see the princess bare back and her weird shapped tattos.

Damn that was cool.

I, (Y/n) Merin, a telec from the Merin House and Jisanda's granddaugher, was now in the one and only Norta. The place that we've been fighting with for about 100 years - you have got to be kidding me.

I said it already and I repeat - I was not supposed to be here.

But that stupid Iris Cygnet princess had to tell Jisanda she was sad to be going alone to Norta. Surely, she did try to go with the princess - but Cenra refused and the old grandma sent me instead.

Well, I actually don't care that much. It's been a long time since I cared about something.

The reds, the silvers, the war, that stupid King Maven and the Scarlet Guard.

Nothing mattered. At the end, I was only another puppet.

But I would pretty much prefer being a safe puppet, in Lakeland.

Well, who said I can always get what I want?

Do not forget to follow and vote! If you have any suggestions, please message me!