~11

- I will let you at your own thoughts now, Lady (Y/n). I need to solve a few things - he said and gave me a little nod.

Maven went to his office a few minutes later, right after I gave him the rose - my way of showing him the immense grattitude I had for not dying.

Not because I felt something different when I saw him. Humpht.

Definitely not.

We just met like, 1 day ago!

"But maybe it was love at first sight?"

Shut up, inner (y/n), this does not even exist!

Anyone can betray anyone.

┅━━━╍⊶⊰⊱⊷╍━━━┅

After spending some good quality time in the garden, I decided it was time to go to my bedroom. Or better - Norta's comfy, really comfy, prison.

I didn't even realize it was already dark when I left the shower - so I quickly put my pajamas and went to bed. Hopefully, the silver meetings will only start next week - after the wedding between King Maven and princess Iris.

Maven.

Even if I tried to avoid it, my subconscious could not stop bringing back the memories of his pretty and pale - very pale, from the lack of sleep, I guess - face.

But I have to try not to get executaded, (Y/n). Imagine how the people will be if they see you on TV.

"The telec orphan - from house Merin - will be judged by Lakeland and executated from betraying the Royals and her own country."

I do not want to add 'traitor' to the list of 'Why people hate me', no thank you.

"King Maven is not a person to mess with, (Y/n)"

"I hate him."

Well, I didn't trust Iris, not even a bit, but I guess she is right about that.

King Maven is not a person to mess with.

Especially if you are from Lakeland.

And, with that, I streched myself in bed and got prepared for another night in Norta - where I never thought I would actually be.

Do not forget to follow and vote! If you have any suggestions, please message me!