~23

Hii, I'm just gonna stop apologising because I do that every single chapter and you must be tired lmao. Enjoy this one!!! I finally have my computer back and I'm excited to continue watching The Office yayyy. 

If you want to recommend me any TV Shows, feel free to comment!!! s2 

┅━━━╍⊶⊰⊱⊷╍━━━┅

Maven's lips felt soft when they met hers and, from now on, time was irrelevant. It felt like she had forgotten about all of her problems and this was the last night of the princess' entire life. The King was there, kissing her

Nothing else mattered. (Y/n) lost sense of time and space.

His black hair, his scent - even his voice. She couldn't stop kissing him even if she wanted to - he was a drug to her and the princess was fully addicted. 

┅━━━╍⊶⊰⊱⊷╍━━━┅

I woke up, remembering the that happened yesterday with a smile plastered in my face - even now, feeling buttlerflies in my stomach. "Nothing can screw up my mood", I thought. If I stayed still, I could also remember his slim hands on my neck, our steady breaths and the moon shining above us. 

Tiredly, I got up from my bed and started getting ready for Iris' coronation - the dress that she picked up for me was not that bad - I'm lucky I like blue. The fact that she has asked me to accompany her made it obvious that Cenra's daughter definitely didn't have any other person to invite. 

Well, now that I've stopped to think, kissing the princess' suitor the day before her wedding was not that wise. But Maven had that effect on people, he pretty much messed up my brain (though I'm not pleased to admit it). 

My mind decided to just postpone the decision which I, someday, will clearly need to make. "We have all the time in the world, why rush things so much?", was my excuse. 

The truth is that I'm scared of what will happen next. 

Even though I shouldn't worry about Iris, I feel bad for the soon-to-be-queen. My heart and mind are telling me different things. I betrayed my own country. 

My thoughts were interrupted by the ticks in the clock. It was almost time and I needed to get going. - That's not the occasion for regrets, (Y/n). - I said, shaking my hands in front of my face and getting on my feet. 

┅━━━╍⊶⊰⊱⊷╍━━━┅

(Y/n) was surprised to see Mare Barrow standing ar her side, helping her hold the tale of Iris' dress. - She is, indeed, hopeless. - The girl whispered. 

As they walked through the carpet that led to the King, the princess couldn't help but feel small in front of all those people. She hoped it would end soon, so that she could get to her bed and sleep peacefully. 

After three long and dreadfull minutes, they finally arrived there. (Y/n) was only able to stare Maven for a few minutes before the ceremony started. 

But, unfortunately for the princess, the ceremony was not going to end that soon. Not at all.

At the distance, the Scarlet Guard got ready to attack - if you listened closely, you could've already heard the loud gunshots. 

The rescue was about to begin and some shouts started to echo throught the big wedding hall. 

Do not forget to follow and vote! If you have any suggestions, please message me!