~22

Maven was almost getting to sleep, since it was probably 2 in the morning, when a loud bang echoed through his room. He rapidly got up from his not too messy bed and prepared his powers to defeat whoever that was behind the door.

Bang.

Well, he was until he heard a sniff.

- (Y/n)? - The King asked, opening his door and arching his eyebrows.

The princess was still in her pajamas and was a beautiful mess, her hair was all tangled and she looked like she has been crying for hours.

- I'm sorry. - The girl simply said.

- Another nightmare? - Maven questioned.

It was the fifth this week, but this one looked a lot worse. - No problem. Come on in.

┅━━━╍⊶⊰⊱⊷╍━━━┅

The King and (Y/n) were seated down in the balcony's floor, admiring the night and the birds' singing. The princess had finally calmed down and looked peaceful, her breath now steady.

- Is everything okay? - Maven said, worried.

She only shook her head, indicating a yes. - Probably because of the weeding tomorrow, I think it's too much for me. I panicked.

- Why is it too much? - he asked.

(Y/n) turned her head abruptly to face Maven, trying to find a reasonable answer. But she couldn't tell him. Not now. - No, I... nothing. I tried to... It's not a big deal. Don't worry. - She was feeling so so bad.

The King looked at her carefully, trying to find anything that would hand her over. - It's only political. A political wedding.

- So you don't like her? - The princess asked, sounding a little excited. But she quickly recomposed herself. - That... sucks. Yeah, sucks. - She added, feeling terrible inside. (Y/n) definetely wanted Maven to be happy,

but not with Iris.

Maven laughed a little. - Are you jealous, (y/n)? - He approximated his face to hers, smiling.

She widened her eyes. - No. No. No. Sorry. That's not what I was thinking. Oh, god. No! - (Y/n) tried to sound convincing, but it sounded like she was just rambling a lot of words.

The King was almost touching the girl's nose. The princess was nearly turning herself into a big and red apple when Maven grabbed her chin.

- I was kind of hoping you were.

She couldn't stop looking at Maven, his eyes were such a drug. It was suffocating.

And then, he leaned closer and kissed her. Forgetting about all of his worries for a moment.

┅━━━╍⊶⊰⊱⊷╍━━━┅

Hii, guys! I'm gonna be in my grandma's house for a little and, since I don't wanna stop posting, I decided to use my cellphone.

Well, it turns out that I don't know how to use this tiny thing and a lot of the items I used in the computer are not going to be available for me to use (there also might be a few gramatic spells, if so, please warn meeee).

THE GOOD THING IS THAT NOW I CAN USE EMOJIS IM SO HAPPY 🥳🥳🥳📉🇧🇷🔅🇧🇷🧚‍♀️🇧🇷💅🇧🇷💯🌲🐴😕🤐🙌🔅🤡🔅🤡🧚‍♀️🙌😕📉😕😕🤐😕🥳

Kisses s2

Do not forget to follow and vote! If you have any suggestions, please message me!