~27

A few weeks passed, and Maven and I were still not talking. Well, to be exact, I wasn't talking to Maven. He sometimes tried to aproach me, but I always dodged him with a cold feature. 

- I'm not going to fall for that again. - I said, murmuring, while I opened the big and brown doors with my telekinesis after that boring royal meeting.

Despite the fact that we've been almost turned into a big pool of blood in the weeding, everything looked exactly the same - the silvers being... humm, silvers and the meeting being as annoying as the past ones. 

Now that Maven and I weren't talking, my day was almost resumed in me going to that conferences and returning to my room - I refuse to visit that garden and give him that pleasure.

Most of the times I almost considered quitting  - but I'm most known for my persistent self. I am not going to talk to him, not after that.

┅━━━╍⊶⊰⊱⊷╍━━━┅

When Iris called (Y/n) to visit her, she got really confused - accordingly to her, Lakeland needed to solve a few terms. - Oh, hello, (Y/n). You're finally here. - The queen said, sounding exhausted.

- Hello, Your Highness. 

- So... we need to solve a few things related to our country. - She added. - Jisanda has been calling you to come back. Recently, we received a very good opportunity to defeat Norta, we need your help. 

The princess almost choked on air. - Defeat?! - Didn't Iris marry Maven?

Iris' face almost resembled confusion. - Yeah... defeat. Duh. 

(Y/n) felt like the dumbest person on Earth. So Maven really was right about the suspection thing, she musn't be trusted. - Help on what?

- Recruting the silvers for the war. 

┅━━━╍⊶⊰⊱⊷╍━━━┅

After gathering all of the informations I had, it was obvious that Lakeland only had interests in Norta's land - we needed to crush them. Do I really have a choice? Considering the fact that we are betraying Norta, I don't really find a good alternative to stay near Maven - he would see the lie right through me. 

Even though my heart hurt a little, it would really be great to stay away from that idiot. Norta will get what it damn deserves. 

After all, the Cygnet's wishes are my wishes. 

Do not forget to follow and vote! If you have any suggestions, please message me!