~13

Hii, guys! This month has been a mess, but gladly school's almost over. This story is really pissing me off because it's taking too long to get where I want nfnfrnfl, enjoy :)

┅━━━╍⊶⊰⊱⊷╍━━━┅

I screamed as the guards held me tight, not wanting to let me go. They had every single right to feel this way, but I was still pissed due to the fact that they were going to arrest me - or worse - because of such a silly thing.

Well, it was not my intention to leave one of the guards unconscious. Maven is not going to let me die,

right?

┅━━━╍⊶⊰⊱⊷╍━━━┅

The answer was no.

Maven arrived at the cold and dark cells - not that much time after I was thrown there - and stared at me from affar. He opened a big, goofy, smile.

"You are one not to mess with, (Y/n). I'm surprised at how much chaos you can cause in just one night".

I smirked, discreetly, as my body stood still, hugging my legs. My face was between my knees.

"I'm sorry. It was not my intention, again. I had a bad nightmare and needed some fresh air. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm-"

"Are they usual?"

I raised my head, confused.

- What? - I said, as my eyebrows arched.

- Your nightmares. - Maven said, with a serious tone.

Oh.

"Yes?" I responded, but it sounded more like a question.

And, with that, he opened the cells and joined the room.

Do not forget to follow and vote! If you have any suggestions, please message me!