14

Your POV:
I woke up and called Bakugou.

"Morning Katsu." I say.

"What do you want? School doesn't start for another hour." he says groggily.

"I know. I just wanted to get some quick training in before school." I tell him.

"Alright, what does that have to do with me?" he says.

"Did you want to train with me? I can even take you to school after." I tell him.

"Fine. I'll be there in 20." he says.

"Yayyy! Ok." I say and he hangs up.

I change into some gym clothes and I do my hair and brush my teeth.

I walk down to the kitchen and pull out the blender. I get two cups out and some frozen fruit, milk, and protein powder out too.

I put them all in the blender and blend it.

I pour the protein shakes into the cups and put them in the fridge.

"Oi, bird brain!" I yell from downstairs and get no response.

"Bird Brain!" I yell again and there's still no response.

I decide to just walk up to Hawk's room and I knock on the door. There's still no response.

I open the door and he's still asleep. I walk over and shake him until he wakes up.

"Keigo! Keigo! Wake up!" I say shaking him.

"I'm up, calm down. I'm up." he says groggily.

"What do you want?" he asks running his hand through his hair.

"Katsuki is coming over and I wanted to ask if we could use the gym....and if you could take us to school after." I tell him.

"Yeah, whatever. Now get out, I still have like 50 minutes until I have to drop you off." he says pulling the covers over his head.

I get out and close the door and head back down to the kitchen.

I make Hawks some eggs and bacon and when its ready I walk back up to his room and leave it on the nightstand. Right after I left his room for the second time, I hear a knock at the door.

I run downstairs and open the door.

"Morning! Wanna protein shake?" I ask Katsuki.

"Nah, I'll drink mine after." he says walking in.

"Alright. Lets go to the gym first." I tell him and lead him to the gym.

"I'm gonna warm up first. Lift some weights, run on the treadmill, those things you know? Feel free to do anything besides blowing up the agency." I tell him and he scoffs.

I stretch out my arms and legs first and then go over to the treadmill. I turn it on a fairly good speed and hop on. I spend 20 minutes on the treadmill and move on to the weights.

I get two 15 pound weights and start lifting them. I look over at Katsuki and he's doing push-ups and other ab workouts.

"Damn ok Katsuki. I see you." I say hyping him up.

He smirks and starts doing one handed push ups.

"Show off." I say and look away.

We've been in the gym for about 4o minutes and we both decide to shower and get ready for school.

Wiping the sweat off my forehead, I open the gym doors and we both head up to my room.

"You have your uniform?" I ask him.