2

"Ay, Bakubitch. Quit yelling. Other people are playing to you know!" I say.

"Oi shut the fuck up you ex-" he tries saying but once he turns around and looks at me his eyes widen. I couldn't really tell what expression he had on. It was a mix between happy and shock.

"What's up Katsu? It's been awhile." I say acting cool as if I didn't care.

A big smirk is on my face and my hands are on my hips. Katsuki walks closer to me and wraps me in a strong embrace.

"Still a big softie under all that tough guy stuff." I say and wrap my arms around him.

God I missed him. I missed his scent, I missed his soft hair, I missed him.

"You weren't supposed to leave my side Y/n. I missed you. It hurt like hell when you left me." He says and looks me in the eye.

"I know Katsuki. I missed you more than ever. You were my best friend, you were my family." I say.

"Then why'd you leave me?" He says with a hurt expression.

"Trust me. I never wanted to. I had no intention of leaving you Katsu. Here, why don't we go to a nearby cafe and I'll explain everything." I say and he agrees.

We sit down and I explain everything. I tell him how my parents left me with Hawks and that I've never seen them again.

"Damn. I'm so sorry Y/N." he says.

"Ah whatever my parents are pieces of shit. You got a phone dumbass?" I ask and he holds it up.

"Gimme your phone. I'm gonna put my number in it." I say.

"Ok. Oh and by the way, I'm going to the entrance exams for U.A. tomorrow. I will beat your ass when I see you there." he says.

"HAHAHA FUCKIN LOSER! I GOT IN ON RECCOMENDATIONS!" I say and continue laughing.

"OI SHUT YOUR TRAP BITCH!" he yells back and I continue to laugh.

"STOP LAUGHING. I'M STILL GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS. DON'T THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME. I'LL SHOW YOU SHITTY WOMAN!" he yells and we get kicked out of the cafe.

"Dumbass. You got us kicked out." I say hitting him in the back of his head.

"I didn't get us kicked out! You-" he says and then Hawks lands in front of us.

"Y/n." he says.

"Bird Shit. Whats up?" I say.

"Who's this?" he asks.

"This is Katsuki Bakugou. My best friend, my family, my other half." I say and Bakugou looks at me shocked.

"Wait, are you dating?" Hawks looks surprised.

"What the fuck? No." Katsuki says sternly.

"Best friends, nothing more." I say.

"Well we gotta go Y/n. Nice to meet you Bakugou. You should stop by sometime." He says and waves to Katsuki.

"Bye Bakubitch!" I say and he scowls at me.

Hawks grabs my hand and we fly away.

"Why'd you pick me up? I was gonna walk home." I ask Hawks.

"Not gonna lie kid, I missed you." he says.

"Hawks missed me?! Wow!" I say smirking.

"Oh shut it kid. I'll drop you to your death right here, right now." he says.

"No you won't. You don't have the balls to do it." I say smirking.

Hawks hands loosen in grip, and next thing I know I'm falling. It's only been 5 seconds but it feels like I've been falling forever. Fear comes over me and my body ignites in flames.